PDA

View Full Version : how bad is......

Jelaine
Nov 29, 2006, 09:48 PM
how bad is the hacking getting on PSU? I want to know last night a person told me there was a save kill where the person with the hack pulls out a weapon according to your party collor I.E. the hacker is red and the victom is blue the hacker would pull out a certan weapon and it would cause the victoms character to save and it would kill (deleat) the character, also there is a messeta hack and a teleport hack it seems sega isnt going to do anything about it I have reported alot of things and even took some pictures of some but dont know how to send them so I may be quitting I dont know yet it depends on how sega handles this

please take the poll what will sega do?

Dr_Lantis
Nov 29, 2006, 09:51 PM
Who the hell goes around, frightening children these days?

MaKaVeLi_X
Nov 29, 2006, 09:54 PM
Lol , that "save kill" thing your talking about is A Dreamcast hack and not on psu....Infinite meseta on the other hand is on PSU and they wont do anything about it.

DoubleJG
Nov 29, 2006, 11:15 PM
lol I laughed at that save kill. If something THAT horrible began to spread at a fast rate, Sega, atleast I'd hope, would rollback everyone to level 1 just as they did for PSUJP. Would they? Probably not.

anmato145
Nov 30, 2006, 12:31 AM
Just go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EklOTqs8s6k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anmato145 on 2006-11-30 00:46 ]</font>

Superguppie
Nov 30, 2006, 04:49 AM
On 2006-11-29 18:48, Jelaine wrote:
... it seems sega isnt going to do anything about it I have reported alot of things and even took some pictures of some but dont know how to send them so I may be quitting I dont know yet it depends on how sega handles this

I have no idea what ST will do. But it is unreasonable to assume that by the time a problem comes to the attention of the players, they have already investigated, fixed, tested and banned abusers. It will take them time to do all that. As for the question if they will actualy do it, I sure hope so, but I really have no idea.

On 2006-11-29 18:51, Dr_Lantis wrote:
Who the hell goes around, frightening children these days?

Uhhhhh,Broomop....

DikkyRay
Nov 30, 2006, 03:07 PM
Jesus people, give sega some credit, if the hacking gets bad, they will do something

Miller
Nov 30, 2006, 05:34 PM
Like they did with PSO?

imfanboy
Dec 2, 2006, 02:01 AM
The difference is, with PSO they really didn't HAVE any competition for online games. It was what, Diablo? Diablo II? And both of those games were controlled by hackers as well.

Now, though, you need the fingers of about twenty people to count all the various online games competing for the gaming dollar. Sega will have to do something about it, or lose even more money. Gah.

LeonFlowenX
Dec 2, 2006, 03:22 PM
Jesus Christ...

They have already banned Nugz and Broomop, even though Nugz is back...
And a few other people...

But in the end what the fuck are you gonna do?
I.P. ban, name ban, account ban... it can ALL be bypassed.

Yea, Sega will do SOMETHING, they always have, even on GameCube (with the save game security).
But, it won't be enough...

It never will.
Yea they'll stop some of it, but not enough of it to hold their hands for it.
But to say they will do NOTHING is for you to say NO ONE has EVER been banned on a previous online game made by Sonic Team... and therefore making you a complete ignorant idiot.