PDA

View Full Version : basics

fay
Nov 30, 2006, 08:26 AM
as iv said in other post im gettin psu very soon. im not sure how everythin works though. could some1 explane to me these plz

1- what is this whole synthesis thing i hear about and how does it work

2- all the updates i heard that are to go into it. i assume i can only get them from being online?

3- i saw somethin about room decorations etc. do we have a house or somethin?

4- is there any point in playing offline since i noticed the online versions are stronger and u can barely get offline weapons

5- what is the lv 1 lv 2 and lv 3 luck thing for.

6- do we get mags in this game?

ill update the question if i remember any more of them

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fay on 2006-11-30 05:27 ]</font>

Kuya
Nov 30, 2006, 08:49 AM
1 - Synthesis = Item creation / You just need a board (like [B] Sabra) and the materials and then your PM (Partner Machine) will try to create it

2 - I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but the updates are only for online play as far as I know

3 - Decorations are for your "My room"

4 - Offline is a watered down version of online so online all the way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

5 - Luck affects item drops if you're the leader and weapon grinding

6 - Mags have been replaced by partner machines and can be added as party members at Lv80

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuya on 2006-11-30 05:50 ]</font>

Neith
Nov 30, 2006, 10:21 AM
1) Synthesis is a method you use with your Partner Machine to make items. You can potentially make better items than are in the shops, but it can fail.

2) Updates are online, yes.

3) You have a room. This room contains your Partner Machine, a Dressing Room, a Vision Phone (used to go to other rooms), and spaces to place room decorations. There's also a shop expansion you can buy, for 15,000 Meseta.

4) Depends. Story Mode, yes, definately. Otherwise, you might not understand the story of the game. Extra Mode- worth it yes, but not as much if you're gonna be online.

5) The luck levels influence item drops, weapon grinding success rates.

6) Mags are now 'Partner Machinery'. These do not power you up like Mags. Instead, they act as storage for items, allow you to synthesise things, and act as a cashier for when you open a shop. You can feed them items, like Mags, and once they reach Lv30 in Extra Mode, or Lv80 in Online mode, they become a lolita-like Cast, that can assist you in battle.

SabZero
Nov 30, 2006, 10:36 AM
Just play some story mode until you get a grasp on things - no need to jump into paying for online right away.

fay
Nov 30, 2006, 10:48 AM
cool thanx guys thats made my understanding of it better now.
just when u say about merging items to make weapons etc how do u mean it can "fail" like u just lost items or somethin http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

im liking the sounds of the PM thing.

also is it now instead of just grinding ur weapon to its max, its sounds like im taking a chance on the grinder working

question :: is it harder to get meseta in this game than pso. in pso i had stupid amounts of it

and if u dont mind me askin. where in england r u from Uriko. i might even know u lol