PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with Secret Gear

Roy-Mustang
Dec 1, 2006, 11:14 AM
Right now I'm with my HUcaseal Oran on VHard, still stuck with Secret Gear, has a good DFP but I want something a little better o near to it but with better EVP. Anyone has sugestions? I'm on lvl 72.

Xeno-Windgust
Dec 1, 2006, 11:28 AM
The Non-Special shield that would get close to the Secret Gear's DFP is the Celestial Shield, at level 85 (please confirm). Though at your level you should be able to find the regular shield/barrier that matches your level.
For now, I would be satisfied with a Secret Gear. It has a ton of DFP for a lv 41 Shield but has about the EVP of a lv 41 Shield http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif, though I find DFP to be a lot more important than EVP (especially when you know how to evade hits). It has some very nice resists too.

Unfortunately, I don't know of many shields that you can equip at such level. I would suggest, if you have a Delsaber's buster, to equip a Shield of Delsaber, because you get a ton of EVP when both are equipped and a good ATP. But maybe you have better weapons to equip^^

Ryna
Dec 1, 2006, 11:30 AM
At your level, the Secret Gear is one of the best (easy-to-find) shields you can use. The only other shields I could recommend would be the Delsaber's Shield and Celestial Shield. Everything else is either too rare or wouldn't be useful on your Hucaseal.

Roy-Mustang
Dec 1, 2006, 11:37 AM
Ok thx you all.

KojiroAK
Dec 1, 2006, 11:41 AM
Oran seems to have little problems about shields.

The next best is Kasami Bracer (Ult Ruins Bulclaw 1/2276)
And a step harder to get Standstill Shield (Ult Seabed Morfos 1/2560)

So be happy with your secret gear and be aware it's a pretty good shield even compared with some higher level shields you would spend much time to get.

BlueKnight
Dec 1, 2006, 12:37 PM
What about the (Attribute Wall ) that is a good shield for lv 72.
That is what I used at that lv.

KojiroAK
Dec 1, 2006, 12:43 PM
@BlueKnight
You think about this one? (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=169)

Which isn't obtainable at Orans, what would had been said you, if you had looked at the Item Database (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php)

BlueKnight
Dec 1, 2006, 12:50 PM
I know. I was saying if he had a different character with those Section ID's and give it to his HUcaseal. It was jest an option.

Roy-Mustang
Dec 1, 2006, 03:32 PM
Anyway, I have a crazy idea... some time ago I got totally tired of the Oran ID, and i'm thinking on remake my character on Skyly. Sounds crazy cuz' I'm on lvl 74 right now, but Oran sucks man, I picked it up just because an HUcaseal looks awesome with daggers and the battle animation is cool, and because Syncesta is actually obtainable...
I don't know...i'm thinking about it seriously, and advice??

KojiroAK
Dec 1, 2006, 03:37 PM
Which System do you have?

If you have a GC why not just buy another Memcard and build a new character?

It's allways good to not have only one character.

And i would suggest to get one ID that can obtain Combat.
Even if they not considered Hunter Weapon, they do their job very well at my HUmar. (35% Hit)
and at Hucaseal with the higher ATA it's even better.

Roy-Mustang
Dec 1, 2006, 03:40 PM
I have an XBOX and actually I have a character per ID, but my fav is HUcaseal, I always play more with HUcaseal, but the ID is boring me and i'm afraid that day by day I end up hating playing with her.

KojiroAK
Dec 1, 2006, 03:58 PM
Well Bluefull isn't that good but already can find Kasami on Ult caves.

Whitill can get Mechguns and Slicers.
But can't find Kasami Bracer but still Standstill shield

Yellowboze can find also Mechguns but Combats only late in the game but they can find Flowen's Sword 3084 (but only at Temple Ultimate, not that nice area to hunt, specially for Hunters)

Purplenum finds lot of Mechguns and Combats not that late also Kasami isn't that rare and you still get some Daggers, while Standstill isn't obtainable.

Redria delivers the God/Battle
(already in Ult Forrest so not that hard job)
and cure/freeze (from a normal enemy in VH spaceship)

Well i like my Purplenum HUmar.
But really the decision isn't that easy.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 2, 2006, 10:02 AM
Redria is a great for rare armors and shields. And on Xbox, you could theoretically have up to 48 chars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kuroi_Ryoken
Dec 22, 2006, 04:46 PM
Here's the info of what the majority of weapons each ID finds

Redria: Random Rares (sucky-very good), armor, rare items "RED" weapons
Bluefull: Sickle/Scythe master
Pinkal: Wands master
Whitill: Slicers, mysterious Rico part
Purplenum: Mechguns
Greenil: Master of Rifles
Yellowboze: Quality rares, Meseta, and all enemy body parts
Viridia: Master of Shots (Shotguns)
Skyly: Mater of Swords