PDA

View Full Version : Alert: Got a GC rare? Looks new? Not in our database?

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 12:30 AM
Then let us take pics of it and of you in action with it? Your pretty pictures will go in our database for everyone to see! Plus it'll help us keep the database current and the information correct for everyone!

Let one of the admins(erupt, saladwood or me, or rbf on the import) know and we can set up a time and a place to take pictures!!

Also list item's new stat boosts and requirements here so even if we can't take pics, we can update the information in our database.

Thanks to all our members for helping PSOW!

Cheech
Nov 23, 2002, 08:30 AM
Whee. I think I have a think or two that you don't have. Not quite sure how much, but I'll check later.

True-Stealth
Nov 23, 2002, 12:21 PM
I don't think you have THE BRANCH OF PAKUPAKU (I think thats how you spell it). I have two of them, but ... I don't have my modem yet. I'm supose'ta get it today, but I don't know.

BladeofDarkness
Nov 23, 2002, 01:09 PM
Branches were in v.2 and I think they're in the database. I don't think I have anything you don't right off the top of my head but I'll go check and post later if I do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BladeofDarkness on 2002-11-23 10:10 ]</font>

True-Stealth
Nov 23, 2002, 03:07 PM
I know its a v2 weapon, but I don't think they have it. I've looked, looked, and looked. I don't see the BRANCH OF PAKUPAKU in the database. I must be blind. *Checks database again* Nope ... I still can't find the BRANCH OF PAKU PAKU.

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 04:06 PM
yes there might be some v2 weapons or items we don't have. during that time, our database wasn't well mantained by the staff at that time because of technical problems. any gc stuff?

Cheech
Nov 23, 2002, 04:39 PM
I have S Berils Arms #1 (the upgrade) Sadly, I didn't take a picture of them before I changed them. Should I just take the picture myself and PM it to you? I've gots me a capture card.

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 04:46 PM
yea cheech, take a pic of yourself with it, and also the different stats of the weapon unequipped without any weapons equipped. so we can verify the stat boost and also description, level requirements and special attack. for examples, look at your database. thanks cheech

Alielle
Nov 23, 2002, 05:19 PM
Oops, just sent an email to the address on the front page. I've got a Gigobooma's Arm which I can upgrade to a Claw. I'll see if Larkin's character can equip it so I can get pics. I'll update here with links. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VulpesMundi
Nov 23, 2002, 05:51 PM
I think this is a good place to post GC item descriptions, stats, and max grinds for weapons. I've got quite a lot and I'm not gonna worry about what has been updated in the database already, but I'm only gonna post what I have max grinded so far.

Notes made in (parenthesis) are my comments and not on the actual item description.

Notes made in <carrots> are additional.

Vulcan
Requires 117 ATA
ATP +20 (38 grinded)
ATA +12
Max grind +9
An exceptional machine gun. Has amazing power. <insert special>
Rated 5 stars <+ special>

FLOWEN'S SWORD (common replica)
Requires 430 ATP
ATP +300 (342 grinded)
ATA +28
LCK +5
Max grind +21
Replica of a sword once used by the military. An extremely common replica.
(This weapon doesn't have a special attack.)
Rated 9 stars

BLOODY ART
Requires 412 ATP
ATP +175 (259 grinded)
ATA +32
Max grind +42
A legendary short sword named for all the blood that it spilled.
Its special attack halves enemy HP.
Rated 9 stars

VARISTA
Requires 110 ATA
ATP +210 (260 grinded)
ATA +38
Max grind +25
A legendary, high-performance pistol.
Its special attack causes paralysis.
Rated 9 stars

CUSTOM RAY ver.OO
Requires 114 ATA
ATP +195 (235 grinded)
ATA +40
Max grind +20
A pistol used by military mechanic group "TeamOO." Proves the bearer to be a member of the team.
(Its special attack adds fire damage.)
Rated 9 stars

YAMATO
Requires 470 ATP
ATP +390 (510 grinded)
ATA +40
Max grind +60
A pair of swords bonded with ultra low temperature Photons.
Its special attack freezes enemies.
Rated 10 stars

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 05:54 PM
don't worry, post here and we'll check the database and make updates if needed

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 06:01 PM
alielle, also take a pic of the arm ig you could

wayne_statix
Nov 23, 2002, 08:07 PM
ok if ya can find these items and find pics for them
here is a list of stuff i havent seen on ur site
MORNING GLORY
ZANBA
DARK FLOW
ASUKA
SANGE & YASHA
BLACK KING BAR
FROZEN SHOOTER
MASER BEAM
ANGEL HARP
RUBY BULLET
FATSIA
TWINKLE STAR
S-BERILL'S HANDS #0
S-RED'S BLADE
GAL WIND
GI GUE BAZOOKA
S-BERILL'S HANDS #1

Vejita
Nov 23, 2002, 10:05 PM
Twinkle Star and S-Red's Blades are already on there

wayne_statix
Nov 23, 2002, 10:30 PM
then dont look for them if thats the case Lofl sorry didnt notice

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 10:41 PM
uhm we know what we don't have, we're in the process of gathering info, but we need the pics and verified info from the pics so people list what they do have.

Alielle
Nov 25, 2002, 12:40 AM
On 2002-11-23 15:01, LollipopLolita wrote:
alielle, also take a pic of the arm ig you could

I sent them to erupt via email. Here are links in case they weren't received (they were large files; sorry).

Gigobooma's Arm (http://home.ec.rr.com/iswhitch/pso/screenshots/gigoarm.jpg)
Gigobooma's Claw (http://home.ec.rr.com/iswhitch/pso/screenshots/gigoclaw.jpg)
Gigobooma's Claw 2 (http://home.ec.rr.com/iswhitch/pso/screenshots/gigoclaw2.jpg)
Stats (http://home.ec.rr.com/iswhitch/pso/screenshots/gigoclawstats.jpg)

I haven't found out the max grind stats yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

zerohoax
Nov 25, 2002, 04:10 AM
On 2002-11-22 21:30, LollipopLolita wrote:
Then let us take pics of it and of you in action with it? Your pretty pictures will go in our database for everyone to see! Plus it'll help us keep the database current and the information correct for everyone!

Let one of the admins(erupt, saladwood or me, or rbf on the import) know and we can set up a time and a place to take pictures!!

Also list item's new stat boosts and requirements here so even if we can't take pics, we can update the information in our database.

Thanks to all our members for helping PSOW!

If you need a picture of Double Cannon in action let me know anytime but make it between maybe 2pm and 7am (i play a lot at night when my sister goes to sleep and isnt playing anymore)

Khaotika
Nov 25, 2002, 08:11 AM
S-BERILL'S HANDS #0 - 10 stars - max grind 26+ (haven't reached yet)
ATP req 450
+ 30 ATA
(also adds to ATP but I've grinded, so I'll have to figure it out)
10 stars
Sinow Berill's hand, now a weapon. Some say there is room for further refinement, but...
SPECIAL is confusion. Found in Skyly ID, VHard Central Control Area

SnAPPLE took my pic with the hands, but I have a few myself.

Posted this in another thread, but here it is again:

Soul Eater now grinds to +9
Rappy Fan grinds to +32

And:

ANTI MERGE (lvl 13) 8 stars
+2 DEF +25 EVD +15 DRK +10 LT
Small shield that boosts the effective range of Anti.

RED MERGE (lvl 24) 9 stars
+3 DEF +27 EVD +20 FIR
Small shield that boosts the Foie techniques.

Note that you can equip barriers at lvl 6, but you have to be the level requirement for the merge to complete the merge. (In other words, I had to get level 24 to use the Amplifier of Red on the Red Barrier)

-Khaotika!

"Got a Yellow Barrier, gonna make Giz Merge prolly."

StonedGrover
Nov 25, 2002, 09:41 AM
I have Photon launcher, and GC inferno bazooka.. although i dont know if the inferno bazooka looks any different then the DC version..

*shrugs*

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 11:47 AM
Are you looking for differences in weapon stats?

I have a Red Partisan +40, and the stats are much lower than those listed in the weapon database.

The GC Red Partisan gives:

ATP +305
ATA +43
Max Grind +40
Special: Freeze (not sure what type... I missed a lot when trying it on Gilchics in Ult. Mines)

DirewolfX
Nov 26, 2002, 12:53 AM
Errata for the Yamato: It's 10 stars, not 9 as the database lists.

sMaRtAzZ
Nov 26, 2002, 01:47 AM
i have flowen's shield...it has a new equip design which loox awesome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif its SOOOO perfect with my HUcaseal....it doesn't have that great of evasion but great defense and loox sooooo kool! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LollipopLolita
Nov 27, 2002, 02:28 AM
wanna take pictures smartazz?

MPLe
Nov 27, 2002, 09:43 AM
I have a Grass Assassin's Arm... How do I go about getting a picture of it? I don't have a working Capture card. ;_;

LollipopLolita
Nov 27, 2002, 11:50 AM
contact one of the admins and we can set up a meeting time to get online and take some pics ^_^

Blue-Hawk
Nov 29, 2002, 10:58 AM
if i was able to get online, i would let y'all take a shot of my shiny new star amplifier i found today in an ultimate oran game off a pal rappy. it has the same description as the magic rock mools, but instead of a moon, it says star.

Whatley
Nov 30, 2002, 03:00 AM
I have a Resta and Rafoie merge.

-----------
RESTA MERGE
DFP: +2
EVP: +25
Lv Needed: 11

EDK: +10
ELT: +15

Small Shield that boots the effective range of Resta.

8 Stars
-----------
-----------
RAFOIE MERGE
DFP: +5
EVP: +27
Lv Needed: 18

EFR: +15

Small shield that boots the power of Rafoie.
8 Stars
-----------

I need to get with someone to take pics of them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2002-11-30 00:03 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 30, 2002, 03:06 AM
whatley, pm salad or i and we can hop online and take pretty pics of you!

^_^

BlueFire2k5
Nov 30, 2002, 09:44 PM
Well, I have a DB's SWORD. Don't think you have it in the database, but its stats are as follows...

10 Stars.
ATP +340, ATA +40.
600 ATP Needed.
"AUW 3075 model. Replica by Torato Co. No compromises were made to allow it to reach is apex of refinement."

BrokenHope
Dec 2, 2002, 04:39 PM
Extra info for the item database:

Parasite wear: De Rol is level 54 to equip on GC

Luminous Field is level 101 to equip on GC

Sacred Cloth is level 144 to equip on GC

Description for the AUW 3069 DB Sword is: Replica by Torato Co. Experts have a difficult time telling this replica apart from the real model.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 04:48 PM
those are in. thanks ^_^

Davion
Dec 2, 2002, 10:26 PM
I found a Chainsawd in Ultimate Caves 2 off a Vulmer.

MPLe
Dec 3, 2002, 04:47 PM
DISK Vol.1
----------
Mysterious music disk. 7 different types are known to exist.

DISK Vol.2
----------
Mysterious music disk. 7 different types are known to exist.

*Note: When you use either disk, the music changes until you leave the area.

Present
-------
A presend wrapped with a ribbon. Wait till you see what's inside...

HC82
Dec 4, 2002, 02:09 AM
Red Sword for GC PSO:

Gives +611 ATP ungrinded
No clue on it's current max grind, i'll update when I can.
+37ATA
Requires 630 atp to use

It has the same description as it did in ver 2.

Also some more helpfull info, the sacred cloth has a cure/paralysis effect. This explains the really high level to use it and why the dfp and evp is weaker then a guard wave. In GS PSO.

Special_K
Dec 7, 2002, 10:44 PM
I found the new Yak 9000V mechguns in Ultimate today, I see there is no pic or info of them in the database. I can go on later tonight or tomorrow for a pic, they look cool as all hell. They are 100 ATP and about 27 ATA, can be grinded to +10 and require 168 ATA. No special but they kick so much ass and put my red handgun +50 to shame. They look like slick uzi's and have a killer sound AND fire off shells, what else can a guy ask for??

LollipopLolita
Dec 8, 2002, 12:40 AM
pm me special k or aim salad

Blue-Hawk
Dec 9, 2002, 09:50 AM
location info to add for an item. i was making a hard jungle run in oran to find a red barrier like the guide says, when i ran across a red box from a merillia. turned out to be a light relief. just letting y'all know it can be found there.

on a side note- DAMN! takes my dark def to 43!

Khaotika
Dec 9, 2002, 10:34 AM
XD You guys still don't have Berrill Hands # 0 info up there? Xp (They grind to + 35 btw)

They look like fists, but they're dagger types, so you might wanna change that. I can demo this for you online sometime, maybe? =O

-Khao

Blue-Hawk
Dec 9, 2002, 11:03 AM
WOO HOO! i finally got my red barrier. got it off a delsaber on normal ruins. i looked at the list and its not there. add it please. too bad my fonewearl is 2 levels shy of using it with her red amplifier i got off my friend 2 weeks ago. >_<

Elusive_Llama
Dec 9, 2002, 11:14 AM
Gae Bolg's max grind is +30

S-Beat's Blades max grind is +15

Demolition Comet gives +530ATP base...don't know its max grind yet, but working on it. Its special halves enemy hp. Actually, I'm not sure if it halves or quarters enemy hp...I don't know which special effect is which. In any case, if the special connects, say, three times...that cuts an enemy's hp to 1/8th. Not too shabby http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LollipopLolita
Dec 9, 2002, 07:45 PM
blue-hawk what is your seciton di for the red barrier and light relief

Blue-Hawk
Dec 9, 2002, 09:35 PM
sorry i took so long to reply. was at work >_<
light relief was oran
red barrier was pinkal
forgpt to list an amplifier of yellow i found in a box in normal ruins2 pinkal, same run.

RuByFiRe
Dec 10, 2002, 05:50 PM
Didnt have the time to check all the other replies so if they wrote this already ignore this, Its not a new item noones seen but you dont have a Amplifier of Deband in Your yellowboze section, I found one in Forest Level one in a box in very hard(not sure on Difficulty but it was hard or veryhard). Just thought id let ya know!

LollipopLolita
Dec 10, 2002, 07:30 PM
thanks ruby, but we really need to know the difficulty setting!

neko-chan
Dec 11, 2002, 04:39 AM
Just found a Dragon's Claw dropped by the Sil Dragon, Ultimate mode obviously.

And a Last Survivor, found in a Forest 2 box, Ultimate mode as well.

Both finds as ORAN.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 11, 2002, 09:38 PM
damn you neko. i hate you for the dragon claw. im oran and i gave up trying to getr my dragons claw after 15 attempts.

neko-chan
Dec 12, 2002, 04:20 AM
I don't want to keep the claw. I don't like claws. This week end I'll be online for the first time and if you want I'll give it to you! ^_^

Blue-Hawk
Dec 12, 2002, 09:43 AM
meesa no has online. no adaptor and no credit cards.

neko-chan
Dec 12, 2002, 09:57 AM
And no Dragon's Claw then! ^_^;;;

I'm sorry. I'll give that thing to SnAPPLE then. She used to like Claws.

And, today, as ORAN, I found a Mace of Adaman in a Forest 2 box. Already submitted through the Item form.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 12, 2002, 12:47 PM
ah something new has been added. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
well, not really..
a fire scepter agni from a hard hildebear in pinkal.
its not on the list.
gee, thats how many things i have added? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

War_Child
Dec 12, 2002, 12:57 PM
Very Hard Episode 2:

Cross Scar - Gibbles
Mahu - Gal Griffon

Purplenum ID

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2002-12-12 10:00 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Dec 12, 2002, 12:59 PM
section id on that wc?
and remember to make use of http://www.pso-world.com/findings_submit.php

Blue-Hawk
Dec 12, 2002, 01:01 PM
whoopsies. forgot to mention, the other day, while looking for my red barrier in oran, i gots me a photon claw off the hard gal griphon.

LollipopLolita
Dec 12, 2002, 01:03 PM
use the form blue hawk!

Alisha
Dec 15, 2002, 02:44 AM
just found madams umbrella!!!
v-hard seabed debiter dropped it id was viridia

Elusive_Llama
Dec 17, 2002, 10:48 AM
As posted by CeasOne (Red Partisan stats for GC):

REQS= 700 ATP
GRIND= 40
+ATP= 295
+ATA= 43

Why oh why do partisans have to get screwed over for ATP? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

LollipopLolita
Dec 17, 2002, 03:06 PM
llama, wanna take a picture?

Elusive_Llama
Dec 17, 2002, 03:29 PM
Lolita, the stats were given by CeasOne over in Trade forums...I don't actually have a Red Partisan to take a pic of, so you might want to ask over in Trade...sorry.

edit:
doh, just realized that the pic showed a trade window for the Demo Comet...no wonder it only shows a 515ATP and 18ATA boost! He was trading it to a Force, I think. Never mind...still, it'd be nice to show a pic of it undeployed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2002-12-17 12:40 ]</font>

BladeofDarkness
Dec 19, 2002, 11:59 PM
I have a summit moon if you need to take a pic of it.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 23, 2002, 01:46 AM
GYAH! and me with no way to get online. >_<
not 2 minutes ago, i got a bulclaw to drop a d-parts ver 2.10 in pinkal vhard ruins. i was going to submit it, but its not even on the list. *sigh* i wish i could get online now. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Elusive_Llama
Dec 23, 2002, 02:09 AM
More additions/changes:

Zanba is a male only weapon, just like the Stag.

Red Handgun's special is a lightning attack (Zonde)

Red Saber's special steals hp

gamematrix
Dec 24, 2002, 04:15 AM
mark3 cell is still lvl 5 to use
master system cell is now lvl 65 to use (changed)
Genesis cell is now lvl 115 to use (changed)

Please look at the "Attention: Sega mags new requirements" topic.

I am currently working on the saturn and dreamcast requiremants as we speak....

-GAMEMATRIX

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Dec 28, 2002, 08:26 AM
Yes, I've got a armor that isn't in your database.

D-Parts ver2.10
4 slot. I'll edit this post as soon as I get on the game and see what it adds.

XS-Rati
Dec 28, 2002, 01:09 PM
i got star amplifier do u need a pic of that Lofl ?

snowcrash27
Dec 31, 2002, 09:57 PM
I found D-PARTS ver2.10 which is not in the database.
I also have the picture.

Elusive_Llama
Jan 1, 2003, 01:13 AM
I have handled an Orotiagito, and the stats listed in the database are identical except for the following:

1. It also adds 15 MST

2. Its special is a crescent-shaped wave of energy. Using it takes off your HP. Like barta, it travels in a straight line and penetrates, doing damage equal to a hard attack on everything it hits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2003-01-17 07:06 ]</font>

Cloud_01
Jan 1, 2003, 04:20 PM
I found a Mahu from Gal Gryphon on V. Hard. I know Mahu is in the database, but it is not under Bluefull(atleast being found from from Gal Gryphon it's not).

Trt499
Jan 1, 2003, 05:43 PM
The Delsaber's Buster can only grind to 9.

Roontek
Jan 3, 2003, 01:37 AM
I've got an Add Slot, don't see it in the data base though...(I'll get the info on it soon...)

Cloud_01
Jan 3, 2003, 11:20 PM
I found a Photon Launcher after killing Vol Opt on Hard mode. I would just like to let you know that it is also dropped by Vol Opt on Hard mode for the Bluefull section ID( I checked the database and it is not under Bluefull).

Trt499
Jan 12, 2003, 02:31 PM
If you want a pic of the Gi-Gue Bazooka go to this web site.

http://www.infoseek.co.jp/FhpP?sv=FP&pg=FhpP_none.html&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fpso1-2.hp.infoseek.co.jp%2Fp%2Fs%2Fo%2Fpso1-2%2FGI_GUE_BAZOOKA.ht

Tenshin
Jan 12, 2003, 02:33 PM
where can u find these rare "red" weapons ?! like is there a specific place where all of them can be found ? like for example, olga flows treasure ?

Elusive_Llama
Jan 13, 2003, 01:45 AM
Edit: I was mistaken, the Holy Ray IS a rifle weapon...I could tell by the running animation. Imagine that...a rifle useable by a Hunter. However, everything else is as I said it was.

It gives +300 ATP, not +303 ATP.

However, that +70 ATA thing is not a joke...it's real and I love it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2003-01-13 20:12 ]</font>

Symphony
Jan 13, 2003, 05:25 PM
You guys need a better pic of Dark Flow? I can meet to take a pic of mine.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Those ones you do have are pretty blurry.

Smash
Jan 13, 2003, 07:45 PM
wow you have one dude? can i meet you tonight just to look at it? lol

Symphony
Jan 14, 2003, 04:31 AM
Hehe You can check it out tonight (14th), if you havnt already seen one. Im sure you've seen one though if you just go on PSO, all over the place now.

Smash
Jan 15, 2003, 05:07 PM
lol i havent seen one. i have a dark meteor though. you guys can take a pic of that too since you don't have one up.

Elusive_Llama
Jan 16, 2003, 01:48 PM
To admins/moderators...is the DB no longer being updated? People here (myself included) have posted corrections and stuff to some items in the database but they haven't been changed yet. Maybe you guys have been too busy or something? Thanks in advance.

eRUPT
Jan 16, 2003, 05:57 PM
mmmm I havn't looked at this thread myself I will go through it and make all the changes, yes I have been extremely busy with everything else in the site.

Elusive_Llama
Jan 17, 2003, 10:12 AM
Some info from a friend who has a Tsumikiri J Sword:

Special attack is a blast of energy with an area of effect that is similar to rabarta. It seems to activate when your PB is 20 or higher, and it completely drains your PB bar. The higher your PB bar when you use the special, the more damage you do. Other than the energy blast, the special has the same damage and accuracy as a hard attack. You could probably use the special in place of a hard attack and not notice anything different until you unleash that energy blast.

In my opinion, it is the best and most useful special I have ever seen so far.

PRINCE-MALIK
Jan 20, 2003, 02:06 PM
In have suddenly taken an interest in Tsumikiri J Sword (I wonder why)

tiger80272
Jan 21, 2003, 03:44 PM
i found a CADUCEUS (10 *) with a description that says "A special weapon made from a legendary cane. Its ripple effect boosts the power of grants"
The stat boosts are the same as the one you have in your database, though.
Sadly, i have no pics and no way to get online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tiger80272 on 2003-01-21 12:50 ]</font>

Cloud_01
Jan 21, 2003, 06:23 PM
I found a Bravace in one of the boxes in the room with Gol Dragon on ultimate with my Bluefull HUmar.

Bravace is not listed being found there with Bluefull ID.

CXF2689
Feb 2, 2003, 11:02 AM
I have striker of Chao, I know you have it in the database, but you don't have a picture, If i knew how to get them from the GC to the pc I would do it but, how do you?

sharkie-do
Feb 7, 2003, 07:05 PM
i found a whole mess of kaladbolgs in ultimate forest for greenil and thats not posted either i love bartles

dropslash
Feb 18, 2003, 03:57 PM
I noticed there's no screenshots of the Anti Merge in the database. i'd be happy to take some, just let me know the image specifications.

Ryu_4
Feb 19, 2003, 04:27 PM
I see you have the weapon Fatsia but you have no pics for it message me a place and time and you can get pics of it and stuff plz try for saturday or sunday

LollipopLolita
Feb 19, 2003, 04:58 PM
for those of you wanting to let us take pics of items or those that want to send pics of items, or need db corrections, please pm the admins since it's a better and faster way to get our attention.

CGoodness
Feb 20, 2003, 03:26 PM
its not really a new item but yellowboze can find Addslot in forest 2 on all difficulties i have i think its only listed as normal

Rika-454
Feb 22, 2003, 05:15 AM
Pinkal
Infernal Bazooka
Hard
Mines
Garanz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rika-454 on 2003-02-22 02:16 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Feb 25, 2003, 06:25 AM
Hi,

Im PatserGOUKI, REDRIA, Ramar

I found an Amplifier of anti in Very Hard caves in a box, this item is not available at ITEM FINDINGS!

Just to let you know

Greetings

Gouki(PAU)

Orange_Coconut
Feb 27, 2003, 10:38 PM
Oh hmm, I have a Redria and in VH I found a Diska of Liberator from one of those poison mounts in the ruins, I don't think they have names though..

Rika-454
Feb 28, 2003, 01:56 AM
the sword last survivor adds 20 hp to your max hp. i noticed this the other day when i was switching weapons with my hucaseal and i dont think the hp gain is by a % since her hp was in the 400's and i lved a few times and i didnt notice a change.

NodMan
Feb 28, 2003, 03:18 AM
I was in Mines Vhard and i ran into a Gold Garanz. the name that was selected on the taget rectangle said "Gold Garanz"

Trt499
Mar 3, 2003, 07:17 PM
A Gold Garanz? Um...I dont think there is such thing as one.

Freak74
Mar 7, 2003, 06:41 PM
I noticed you don't have a picture of a Whitill Card weapon. I would be more than happy to pose for a picture. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LollipopLolita
Mar 7, 2003, 08:05 PM
anyone that wants to post a picture or send us updated stats please pm or aim admin:pso saladwood to get our immediate attention.