PDA

View Full Version : How many stars is a REAL flowens sword?

armadaoptimus
Nov 23, 2002, 01:05 AM
I wondered how many stars the real one was or how you go about creating or verifiying that you have the real sword. would appreciate your info.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-22 22:35 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Nov 23, 2002, 01:32 AM
I only have the 9 star fake/common one, so I can't answer your question. I'll move this to the appropriate forum for you though, where it can be better answered.

*moves to Mag/Quest/Section ID/Item related*

VulpesMundi
Nov 23, 2002, 01:46 AM
I believe both the real Flowen's Sword and DB's Sword are rated 10 stars.

armadaoptimus
Nov 23, 2002, 02:40 AM
thanks for that info my friend.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 23, 2002, 05:54 AM
I got a 10 Star Flowen's sword and it talks about it being a replica as well that made Mick (who?) famous. It's also weaker than the 9 star ones.

SiliconX
Nov 23, 2002, 06:07 AM
Someone told me that the real Flowens has an extra comment that says "Bears the serial number of <don't know exact number>"

It was someone over at GameFAQs. She definately seemed to know what she was talking about *shrugs*

VulpesMundi
Nov 23, 2002, 05:08 PM
There's about four or five different Flowen's and DB's Swords. As noted, it should have a serial number and should also have a comment something like "it's difficult to ascertain its authenticity" I think.

Jeffrey
Nov 23, 2002, 07:49 PM
This might be a good place to ask how Trekkers and section IDs change identifications if they do. How does it work? Will it be the same item but change photon efficency and grind? Or can I get a VARISTA in place of a potential INFERNO BAZOOKA?

TeamPhalanx
Nov 23, 2002, 08:53 PM
Once an ememy drops a rare/uncommon weapon, it's set in stone what that weapon is - You can't change it (cept +- 10% and grind), both of which are minimal.

There are multiple FLOWENS. The real one actually says that it's the real one, that is, it doesn't question whether or not it is fake/real.