PDA

View Full Version : Best De Ragan Ever! -.-U

Ifrian
Dec 2, 2006, 09:39 PM
Really people, COMMON SENSE before joining parties PLEASE!

So : We start De Ragan run, after 3 minutes, a LEVEL 1!!! joins the party, i tell him gently that he could not help us and if he died he would ruin the rank of the entire party.
He ignores me but at least manages somehow to stay alive , by then a lv 7 joins the party , dies once after mere seconds, and goes out the party.
We arrive to the boss stage, and a party member is left behind in the portal......... in de ragan people dies 7 times just to not friggin use a monomate or go away when de ragan is gonna spit fire to do those extra 20 hp of damage.
a min before de ragan dies, a lv 8 joins the party and goes to the boss teleport.
As soon as he dies , he teleports ( while we was viewing the death scene ) and when the scene finishes i see him breaking the boxes and gettin both De ragans tail and cyral , apart of the rest of items, and to finish the wonderful run , he turns on the teleport thingy making us go to the lobby ( we wanted to do another run )

Really people , THINK BEFORE YOU FRIGGIN JOIN A PARTY abour your lv! about the situation of the party itself, and ffs! dont stay just to leech exp and items!!!! and use the dam monomates!!! they dont make your char become fat!!!

Really , things like this happen often or i just got a bad day? because allready had two times a similar experiencie in less than a week in the us/eu version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ifrian on 2006-12-02 18:41 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:41 PM
Usually this stuff happens on C rank missions. Meh its only one run right? youll make it up in no time.

EDIT: well not ALL of that stuff lol...but low levels and dieing and item/exp leeching happens time to time but...i dont think iv ever had all that in one run lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MXdude on 2006-12-02 18:42 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 2, 2006, 09:42 PM
LMMFAO

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:43 PM
You should've booted him. You know people under 10 cannot help on De Ragan C. You knew better.

No pity from me. In fact, i'm gonna laugh how the guy got the tail and cyral.

Hah.
Hah.
Ha~h.

Ifrian
Dec 2, 2006, 09:44 PM
is not about the run itself, is about the attitude of people.....

i dont mind people dieing on de ragan or anything like that, it happens to me and it happens to you.
but the attitude of ppl is what pisses me off.

FenixStryk
Dec 2, 2006, 09:44 PM
That SUCKS! Was it on Uni1?

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:45 PM
Cant change how people are >.>

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:45 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:44, Ifrian wrote:
i dont mind people dieing on de ragan or anything like that, it happens to me and it happens to you.

Uhhh unless i'm in a glitch in that fight no it doesn't happen to me.

Esufer
Dec 2, 2006, 09:46 PM
I thought Monomates did make your character become fat...

Wasn't there a quest on PSO about that?

But still. Bad run.

=/

I had one like that on the Dimmagolus. But I left because I didn't even want the rank anymore.

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:47 PM
Yup that was a quest on PSO.

Ifrian
Dec 2, 2006, 09:47 PM
it was an expression garnet.... what i try to say is that i dont make a big deal of people dieing ,but the attitude is what pisses me off.
Not talking . not moving . just bashing A button, people clearly underlv joining and then when die leaving..... people gettin the items and goin away....

geez!!

and yes, universe 1

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:48 PM
Maybe they didnt have a keyboard. Typeing with the ingame one is tedious.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:48 PM
So, you clearly have had this happen before... why didn't you counter with a pre-emptive boot?

Choja
Dec 2, 2006, 09:50 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:47, Ifrian wrote:
*snip* and yes, universe 1That just explains everything. That is all I need to say.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 2, 2006, 09:51 PM
There was a girl talking about playing with a dildo IRL as she was playing PSU. She said the voice she chose helps her get into it more when she attacks, gets hit, dies, etc.

Universe 1 has some very, very odd people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-02 18:52 ]</font>

MXdude
Dec 2, 2006, 09:52 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:50, Choja wrote:

*snip* and yes, universe 1That just explains everything. That is all I need to say.

I think that people are making Universe one out to be just like Vega 1...When really its not all that bad.

Ifrian
Dec 2, 2006, 09:52 PM
Because i allways give a chance to everyone, mainly.

Ifrian
Dec 2, 2006, 09:56 PM
On 2006-12-02 18:51, Garnet_Moon wrote:
There was a girl talking about playing with a dildo IRL as she was playing PSU. She said the voice she chose helps her get into it more when she attacks, gets hit, dies, etc.

Universe 1 has some very, very odd people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-02 18:52 ]</font>

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha
BAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAHAUAHAHAHA

Oh my god garnet, thanks for making me laugh so much that i dont feel even pissed anymore....really thanks.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 2, 2006, 10:05 PM
I could beat de ragan, as a hunter beast, at level 6 supported by a force at level 13, and me doing most the damage, and not dying once. 5 minute battle tops, too.

I could beat de ragan, as a force human, at level TWO, supporting a party of nubs, keeping them alive and not dying once.

Tee-why.

If you'd booted me, YOU'D be the nub. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sinue_v2
Dec 2, 2006, 11:58 PM

Maybe to you... but I haven't died to the dragon since about the first week of playing the game. It's so easy to see his attacks comming, that honestly there really isn't much of an excuse for dying. Not to mention that you really should know what kind of hits your character is capable of taking. If you're low level , then you really shouldn't be standing under his feet while he's trying to walk...

DonRoyale
Dec 3, 2006, 01:59 AM

and yes, universe 1

OK, kids, what lesson did we learn today?

Seriously, don't rant if you thought this was going to happen.

That's what random/ordered pickups are for.
That's what leader rights are for.
THAT IS WHAT UNIVERSE 15 IS FOR.

DikkyRay
Dec 3, 2006, 11:08 AM
you know whats fun when you are leader?
locking the game or booting >.>
Seriously if you ask politely, ppl will leave, if not, boot their ass.

Hustler_One
Dec 3, 2006, 05:58 PM
On 2006-12-02 22:59, SereneShadows wrote:

and yes, universe 1

Considering that 85% of uni 15's games are locked... umm... I dont blame him for not being there, I rarely do myself because most of the games are innaccasable... meaniing I ussally wind up soloing when i go there.

On topic... It sucks having fruits in your game, I dont like to boot, but sometimes its neccisary... you should also consider setting loot rules next time to prevent ninjafication

Solstis
Dec 3, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-12-03 14:58, Hustler_One wrote:

On 2006-12-02 22:59, SereneShadows wrote:

and yes, universe 1

Considering that 85% of uni 15's games are locked... umm... I dont blame him for not being there, I rarely do myself because most of the games are innaccasable... meaniing I ussally wind up soloing when i go there.

On topic... It sucks having fruits in your game, I dont like to boot, but sometimes its neccisary... you should also consider setting loot rules next time to prevent ninjafication

I once had a banana in my party. Whew, was that guy terrible.

I haven't been on much recently, but I've had good games at Uni 1. Also, I survived the dragon at level 6 the first time I joined a dragon run party, and I really had no idea what to do other than to run a lot. I did later die several levels later due to incompetence.

Mystil
Dec 3, 2006, 10:54 PM
I think you know why most people don't go there by now..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2006-12-03 19:56 ]</font>

Schubalts
Dec 4, 2006, 03:06 PM
Where are all of these sucky people you guys meet on universe 1? No, really, where are they? >___>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 5, 2006, 02:31 AM
On 2006-12-03 15:10, Solstis wrote:
I once had a banana in my party. Whew, was that guy terrible.

Well, you should have just split on 'em!

This rant is nothing near the angst in the one about Dragon runs I read back in the first week of this game and I expect this to become one of the everlasting dead horse PSU rants.

Not as common as those content update rants sure, but these will pop up every so often with the old cheese smell.