PDA

View Full Version : GC: Mag raising question

SiliconX
Nov 23, 2002, 05:52 AM
First of all, nice to meet all of ya

My question is, I understand the mag evolution in GC PSO, having just finished raising my Savitri to level 200.

I want to start a RAcaseal. I want the Diwari mag but I also want a REDRIA or other suitable ID for a Ranger. I do not want a Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze Section ID. I don't want the Rukmin mag(no "you die" benefit).

Soooo, can I raise the stats(keeping with the Diwari stat equation) with, say, my lvl 71 HUcaseal to level 99, create a Yellowboze/Skyly/Pinkal lvl 1 RAcaseal, give it the items to hit level 100, change to Diwari, then pass it off to a lvl 1 Redria RAcaseal, then finish off it's stats from there?

Basically, once it's changed to Diwari, and I move it to a Redria RAcaseal, will it change again because it isn't a Yellowboze/Skyly/Pinkal character or can I just feed it whatever I want and it will never change?

Sorry bout the length http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RavenTW
Nov 23, 2002, 06:06 AM
New episode 2 mags never go back to normal mags. Make whatever Ep 2 mag you want and give it to a Redria character, and it will stay as that mag.

SiliconX
Nov 23, 2002, 06:09 AM
Awesome stuff. Thanks dude