PDA

View Full Version : Fingaz lol

TravisVI
Dec 3, 2006, 12:36 PM
saw him last night talkin bout fsod and what not with stretbum, ...those guys are winners, lol just like fingaz in ep 3.

LeonFlowenX
Dec 3, 2006, 01:31 PM
On 2006-12-03 09:36, TravisVI wrote:
saw him last night talkin bout fsod and what not with stretbum, ...those guys are winners, lol just like fingaz in ep 3.

Hey man, do me a favor and sthu.
First off, who really gives a shit? If it weren't for me defending the fucker I wouldn't give a shit.

Fingaz isn't going to do shit to you or anyone else on PSU unless youre an ass to him. I know what im talkin' about... i've talked to him and he isn't going to put his balls on the line to do something like "steal your meseta" or "warp you somewhere".

Funny thing though...
I was with him the 1st day he got PSU and as we sat in Parum 1-1, people were like "OMFG FINGAZ LOLLOL SUK DICK FOR U NOT TO FSOD ME" and all this other bs.
What kinda people are you people like in real life?
This shits horrible dude. Its in the past. You wanna do somethin about the past? Go ahead man just sthu about it its done.

No reason to start hatein' everyone now...
-FiNGaZ

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LeonFlowenX on 2006-12-03 10:33 ]</font>

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 3, 2006, 01:41 PM
yeah... and street bum is legit as it gets.

LeonFlowenX
Dec 3, 2006, 01:44 PM
On 2006-12-03 10:41, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
yeah... and street bum is legit as it gets.

Yea same with me, Eternal X, FiNGaZ, Gingy/Ginger/Naranna, Tassja... the people you wouldn't expect to be legit if you played PSOGC.
But hey, change is a good thing sometimes, eh?

Mystil
Dec 3, 2006, 02:01 PM
Yea I had talk with one of the hackers during my last days of PSOGC. I mostly wanted to know what motivated him to do what he does. Basically trying to get ST "to care about the game". It was right after he said that he resetted the lobby XD.

LeonFlowenX
Dec 3, 2006, 02:20 PM
On 2006-12-03 11:01, Mystil wrote:
Yea I had talk with one of the hackers during my last days of PSOGC. I mostly wanted to know what motivated him to do what he does. Basically trying to get ST "to care about the game". It was right after he said that he resetted the lobby XD.

Yea and we semi-succeded too...
However, what they did was just proof that all they wanted was money... they don't care about their customers.

Grey and Eternal X put up a bot on the PSOGC login server that sent the reload packet to the person logging in at a crazy rate, and it caused them to FSOD or corrupt.
Well, they patched the packet, even though Grey made a new one that did the same thing (and I think it works to this day).
They also gave him a phone call, asking if he played PSOGC which of course he denied even owning the game.
So they didn't patch ANYTHING else (except an Episode III FSOD glitch around the time it 1st came out).
Basically, it stopped people from logging in and therefore they lost money.

If that isn't proof im not sure what is.
PSOX has the Christmas event still up... they didn't even get automatic event updates... lol.

Dhylec
Dec 3, 2006, 02:36 PM
This topic doesn't make anything better - no discussion, just potential flames & troubles. Please don't make any more of this.