PDA

View Full Version : 2nd shipment of nintendo wiis?

Guitarsmasher
Dec 3, 2006, 07:08 PM
when is this??

Kent
Dec 3, 2006, 07:25 PM
It was on Black Friday, actually.

Guitarsmasher
Dec 3, 2006, 08:12 PM
was.........*dundundun* oy im late, anyone know the odds of a normal citizen like me getting a wii, if i dont camp at walmart?

Kent
Dec 3, 2006, 08:43 PM
Actually, I heard Wal-Mart stores were waiting until this morning, to sell some that they had stocked up, in order to get more people clammoring in... But today's almost past, already.

Anyway, Nintendo has projected 100k~200k Wiis every week in the US, until the end of the year. As for the best proceedure to getting one, that'd be knowing someone who works in retail. :/

Shattered_weasel
Dec 3, 2006, 08:47 PM
On 2006-12-03 17:43, Kent wrote:

Anyway, Nintendo has projected 100k~200k Wiis every week in the US, until the end of the year. As for the best proceedure to getting one, that'd be knowing someone who works in retail. :/

I work at Hastings. Which is an entertainment store and we have also heard about the weekly Wii shipments that were supposed to be coming in for us. Unfortunetly these have not been happening. We have only gotten 9 so far. The Wii shipments might be a little late for all stores like ours. So watch out.

medusae
Dec 4, 2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I work at Gamestop.. and unless you preordered one from the first shipment, Wiis are still really hard to come by. We've only gotten one other shipment besides the one from launch, and even then we only had several.

Moo2u
Dec 4, 2006, 05:08 PM
An EB here got their second shipment last week....they sold out in 20 minutes.

Zelutos
Dec 4, 2006, 05:24 PM
Our second shipment was 2 days after launch. Since then, i havn't seen any come back, but the Nintendo Lady that comes to visit us promised more before christmas. The Sony guy also promised PS3's before christmas, and we made him leave us PS3 presents [keychains and other cool PS3 stuff.]