PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know how much it will cost?

Agne
Dec 4, 2006, 12:17 AM
does anyone know how much it will cost to change into the expert classes? also does anyone know if having higher than necessary class levels increases the stats of expert classes (ie going higher than 3 ranger when shooting for figunner)?

Ether
Dec 4, 2006, 12:32 AM
About 2700 if you're level 50, same as normal jobs. No bonus for going over the requirements

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 12:40 AM
nothing you cant afford, you can make that much in nearly 15-20 min with a single Relics B run in Neudaze.

Agne
Dec 4, 2006, 12:42 AM
yea that won't be a problem. i'm just trying to estimate how much to save, cuz i'm sure i'll be seeing alot of you at those shops the moment it comes back on. thanks for the information

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 12:46 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif server crash from 230 people trying to load into guardian building

My upgrade is not so hot :/ even lower HP and Defense than I already have.

the good thing is more damage with my magic and the best thing is the 20% reduction in PP cost for techs! been a few times that I was nearly 1 shoted by bosses on A rank, so means fortetechers need to stock up on scapes esp female newmans like me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-03 21:48 ]</font>