PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: S Ranking Weapons aren't so great

RZetlin
Dec 4, 2006, 06:13 AM
I have to say that I am a little disappointed with the S Ranking weapons I bought in extra mode.

I spend over 90000 on S Ranked twin daggers and twin claws and the hit points is equal or lower than that of my B ranked weapons I synthesize myself.

While the S Ranked twin dagger Gizaha-zashi has a nice lighting effect, for the S Ranked twin claws there's no difference with the B Ranked ones I have.

Is there something I have to do to make the S Ranking Weapons special?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 4, 2006, 06:17 AM
ewll for one thats offline so its way diffrent than online, my other guess is the S rank needs to be grinded.

Nicodareus
Dec 4, 2006, 06:30 AM
Plus you have to keep in mind that double daggers focus on Accuracy and not Attack.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 4, 2006, 08:44 AM
On 2006-12-04 03:17, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
ewll for one thats offline so its way diffrent than online, my other guess is the S rank needs to be grinded.

please don't jinx it, I hope u don't need to grind S rank weapons in order to make them effective. *thinks about how precious S rank twin saber will break if grinding it*

No, no, I totally hope not.

DrewSeleski
Dec 4, 2006, 09:02 AM
On 2006-12-04 03:13, RZetlin wrote:
I have to say that I am a little disappointed with the S Ranking weapons I bought in extra mode.

I spend over 90000 on S Ranked twin daggers and twin claws and the hit points is equal or lower than that of my B ranked weapons I synthesize myself.

While the S Ranked twin dagger Gizaha-zashi has a nice lighting effect, for the S Ranked twin claws there's no difference with the B Ranked ones I have.

Is there something I have to do to make the S Ranking Weapons special?

From what I could tell the s rank twin daggers offline seemed to have a longer range than normal. I haven't tried any other s ranks offline as of yet.