PDA

View Full Version : PP Recharge Cost for A rank weps?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 5, 2006, 01:59 AM
I know the PP refill cost is dependant on only 2 things:

1.) The rank of your weapon.
2.) The amount of PP being refilled.

does anybody know the forumla for that or the cost of B vs A weapons for refilling?

Come this Friday I am torn between upgrading my weapons into a highly grinded B rank (Tomoirod) or shooting for the best synth weapon (the *8 Meirod)

I want the Meirod for the new model and because I will surly stand out for awile with it but if the PP refill cost is substantial it makes even more of a reason to stay with B rank weapons, as PP refill cost really adds up fast for a force, going from 1500+ for a solo Relics A run to say 2500 would really kill off my profit :/

I am going to make this a 2 part question actually, to help me decide wich to get.

Pros/Cons:

Sombody told me a Tomoi +10 is nearly identical in stats to a stock Meirod, being that we can not grind A rank weapons for now that makes them equal however there are still reasons to go with one or the other.

Tomoi

pros:
1.) Cheaper PP refill (have yet to know how much cheaper thus this topic)
2.) Cheaper to make and easier to obtain the mats, +10 may be hard to get but +6-8 might not be so bad

Mei

pros:
1.) New model wich makes you feel like you have somthing new, and we all like to show off new equipment
2.) Even tho it cant be grinded, one day it can be and I will have a head start with the weapon already in my possesion

given that what would you go with? the Tomoi or the Mei rod?

Playing with the numbers it cost about the same to make 10 tomoi rods as 1 mei rod, so you have 10 chances to +10 it to make it equal wich is pretty good. I would stop at +8 probably

roygbiv
Dec 5, 2006, 03:55 PM
I would go with the Tomoirod sadly =(

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 5, 2006, 11:15 PM
no body with all the facts and numbers knows the PP refill cost for A rank stuff vs B?

Zerrius
Dec 6, 2006, 09:35 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zerrius on 2006-12-06 07:11 ]</font>

Zerrius
Dec 6, 2006, 10:10 AM
Edit: post deleted. Info might be wrong

-Shimarisu-
Dec 6, 2006, 10:39 AM
It costs a whole few hundred piddling little pennies, surely enough to break the bank of every PSU pauper who scrabbles around in the dirt for scraps to feed their starving PM, and barely makes enough to survive the trip to Raffon field base to sell their shiny polygon body to the plentiful spammers there.

BigBadWolf
Dec 8, 2006, 09:02 AM
What annoying responses to such a very legitamate question. The PP refill price of a Force is what makes me level up Hunter in the first place. What's the point in farming if you have to give all the loot back to the Photon Cube when you're done? Yes I know Forces can make tons of cash simply from high level rares and other methods, but they can make that much more with this information.

I can tell you that leveling Hunter is easy money versus leveling as a Force. Even if I solo at the same rate with my Hunter, I still come out on top at the end over Force simply because it costs barely anything to recharge my weapons afterward. I am Newman btw.

So please if anybody knows the cost of A rank weapon recharge, can you fill us Forces in on the details? I shouldn't be hard since the update should be out by now.

Spellbinder
Dec 8, 2006, 04:23 PM
I'll tell you the cost of Meirod as soon as I finish this mission.

Spellbinder
Dec 8, 2006, 04:42 PM
Meirod costs 405 Meseta to completely refill. A friend of mine who uses 9 star Rods pays 485 meseta to refill if I'm not mistaken. By the time we have 12 star weapons, it'll be cheaper to use PP charges.

Reiichi
Dec 8, 2006, 05:31 PM
Wait, 405 for a single A weapon refill? That can't be right, because that is ridiculous. If that's the case then I'm going to hold onto my chargers instead of vending them at like 200.

Ceresa
Dec 8, 2006, 05:55 PM
From jp wiki

All costs are per 100pp

http://pages.prodigy.net/bienb/ppcost.JPG

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 9, 2006, 11:37 AM
hmm 8* is missing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif wich is the A rank i would use if I was to use them. guess I can find out myself if my synth works.

there is like 1200 pp in a wep and 6 weps so take that number x6 x12 to get your total (my average) so even tho those little numbers dont look to diffrent in real life numbers (what you pay at the end of a mission) just the diffrence from 6* to 7* is.

1555 mesta for 6* vs 1944 for 7* I would estimate about 2500 for 8* that is all my money from a solo run http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif and the damage diffrence between the weps is very small, maybe 30-40 dmg per ra spell its not like 2x dmg or anything sigficant.