PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PSO Trivia Event - Starts Tuesday at 9:00 PM CST!

RubyEclipse
Dec 5, 2006, 03:26 AM
With major updates only a few days away, two more player run events are headed to the PC/PS2 servers to keep things fun and to make that wait a bit more tolerable. That said, jeM will be hosting a PSO Trivia Event this Tuesday - full info below!

Who's invited: All PC & PS2 players

When: Tuseday, December 5th, 9:00 PM CST

Where: Universe 7, Central Table Fountain

Event Details:
Though not all PSU players have roots in the addicting Phantasy Star Online series, a large majority does - this event will be a series of Trivia Questions to see who still remembers the good ol' days when Spread Needles were all the rage and hacked mags were as common as DB Sabers. If you would like to prepare in advance and read up a bit to refresh your memory, (beneficial for those unfamiliar with the series) all content will be coming from the following games:

Phantasy Star Online V.1 (DC), V.2 (DC), PSOEp.1&2 (GC/Xbox), PSOEp3 (GC), and PSOBB (PC.)

How it works: Once the event begins, the host will ask the starting question. The first person to type in the right answer (spelled correctly!) recieves a point. At the end of all the questions, the person with the most points is the winner.

Prizes:

1st Place: 15,000 Meseta
2nd Place: 10,000 Meseta
3rd Place: 5,000 Meseta

After the event, a full list of questions asked and the winners will be posted on the thread so users can see not only what was asked, but also who answered which questions correctly.

Tell your friends! Your neighbors! Your Partner Machinery! jeM Staff will also be announcing the event on multiple servers before it begins, so competition could definitely be high. Think you know all there is to know about the Phantasy Star Online series? Now's your chance to prove it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If you have any questions or would like to confirm your attendance, please feel free to post!

Hope to see you at the event!

Dhylec
Dec 5, 2006, 09:55 AM
Let me leave this where more can see for a while.

Merumeru
Dec 5, 2006, 10:05 AM
XD ooh yay, a good time and questions i doubt ill know...count me in! :3

JasonWFD
Dec 5, 2006, 12:20 PM
I'll be there to watch. Sounds like fun!

Zephyr_
Dec 5, 2006, 12:36 PM
Lag battle, go!

RubyEclipse
Dec 5, 2006, 08:01 PM
Due to some scheduling conflicts, the event will be starting one hour later than originally planned. This will put the event at 10:00 PM CST, 8 PM PST, and 11 PM EST.

Sorry for the delay guys, but no worries - the event is still on, and hopefully the slightly later time may also help a few more people arrive. On a side note, each prize amount (places first through third) is being increased by 5,000 meseta from the total written in the first post. Thanks also for the topic move, dhylec.

Randomness
Dec 5, 2006, 08:08 PM
bah... no way I can do it at 10...

Merumeru
Dec 5, 2006, 08:13 PM
wow 11PM is kinda late but no sweat XD less people = less competition = yay i win u lose hahahaha fools :3