PDA

View Full Version : GC: Yay! More bugs!

Alielle
Nov 23, 2002, 01:49 PM
Just outta curiosity, I thought I'd try to equip the Elysion, way out of reach for me normally, with my MST-boosting Sting Tip equipped (thanks Spy!). To my surprise/dismay, it actually worked. I was able to go down to Ragol and use it, too. It would randomly unequip itself every once in a while, though. I don't know if this was left in the DC version (I don't think it was...), but Criid and I had a good laugh over it.

Clicky clicky for the piccy (http://home.ec.rr.com/iswhitch/pso/screenshots/11-22-wtf!.jpg)

neko-chan
Nov 23, 2002, 01:58 PM
It used to be the same on DC as well...

I used to equip a Sting Tip in order to boost my FOnewearl's MST and then being able to equip a Summit Moon or my Twinkle Star.

As for randomly unequipping... well... I don't know >_>;;;

Ian D
Nov 23, 2002, 02:09 PM
I do the same thing to learn techs that I normally can't use, I just equip something with a ton of slots and put on some General/Mind's so I can learn them, and after that you can unequip the MST boosting things and still use the techs.

rena-ko
Nov 23, 2002, 02:53 PM
it is not quite the same with techdisks ^_^;

about that bug - well, nice for a laugh, but if its unequip in the middle of a fight.....

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 23, 2002, 02:56 PM
Yeah, it was the same way in the DC version. If I needed to equip a weapon on my force, but didn't have enough MST, I could equip a weapon that increased that stat, and use the weapon.

Parn
Nov 23, 2002, 03:23 PM
I believe the weapon unequips when you pick up an item. Don't quote me on that though.

Wewt
Nov 23, 2002, 05:47 PM
On 2002-11-23 12:23, Parn wrote:
I believe the weapon unequips when you pick up an item. Don't quote me on that though.

Not sure about picking up items, but they'd un-equip if you use an item. Yes, it was on the DC. You never tried to use high level disks by equipping a wand?

neko-chan
Nov 23, 2002, 06:58 PM
Talking about "bugs", I don't know if the following can be considered one but...

In the very last room of Ruins 3 (the biggest one) a Dark Gunner managed to "escape" and exit in the room just before the one we were.

After killing all the foes in the room, the door didn't unlock. I ran back and found the missing Dark Gunner in the previous room.

Oddly enough, I was not able to target it, nor with my daggers or spells. I casted some Barta and after a while, even without targeting, it died, and the door to Falz unlocked. >_>;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-11-23 16:02 ]</font>

Ian D
Nov 23, 2002, 07:30 PM
On 2002-11-23 15:58, neko-chan wrote:
Talking about "bugs", I don't know if the following can be considered one but...

In the very last room of Ruins 3 (the biggest one) a Dark Gunner managed to "escape" and exit in the room just before the one we were.

After killing all the foes in the room, the door didn't unlock. I ran back and found the missing Dark Gunner in the previous room.

Oddly enough, I was not able to target it, nor with my daggers or spells. I casted some Barta and after a while, even without targeting, it died, and the door to Falz unlocked. >_>;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2002-11-23 16:02 ]</font>

Same thing happened to me in Ruins with a Dark Gunner, except one went through the door in the long room that has a bunch of Dimenians lined up and then a Chaos Bringer in the middle.

Maelkith
Nov 23, 2002, 09:10 PM
anyone ever get a sinow to follow down a hallway lol!!!!!

RellikTakahashi
Nov 24, 2002, 09:50 AM
yeah i got a sinow in the hall. you cant hit them but they can hit you. lame eh?