PDA

View Full Version : questions

fay
Dec 5, 2006, 07:59 PM
1 - im assuming that the red items that appear are the rares, yes. just wondering as 1 of them would b quite common then. i found about 6 of the same thing. kremline or somethin like that

2 - do u have any advice on completeing the mission, defending the 3 gates 9 I think thats the name).
its in chapter 11, unification point.
the level is full of ice creatures and they just destory me tbh. how long does that level go on for as iv been in the 2nd room for ages. the thing i find hard is that once i get frozen its kinda all over. the ice just keeps hitting me and i can even heal myself.

3 - im guessing on this one. is the only way to use spells thought force weapons.

4 - what is network mode for. my game doesnt allow me to access it for some reason so im just curious.

5 - the character i make in extra mode. is this the character i can use online or do i have to make a seperate character for when i go online

FlakariLeader
Dec 5, 2006, 08:11 PM
1. Items in red boxes are rares, some just aren't as rare as you would think.
2. Get a double saber and 10 Photon Charges, spam the PA, finished it my second try.
3. Yes, you can only use spells on rods and wands.
4. If you are playing PC (which I'm assuming) when you first load PSU and it shows the small rectangle screen with all the options, there is "Story Mode" and "Network Mode". You must pic Network mode on the very first screen in order to access it.
5. You have to create a seperate character, extra mode is offline.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/FlakariLeader/PSUbeginning.jpg
Picture Reference for #4

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlakariLeader on 2006-12-05 17:15 ]</font>

fay
Dec 5, 2006, 08:14 PM
thanx m8. that helps a lot. ill try that mission again tomorrow. i think iv failed like 20 times now.

i think ill just forget my offline character now. no point in making one if ill have to start another online. i cant even trade any1 if there offline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DarkAeon
Dec 5, 2006, 09:53 PM
wait, your paying, right? you have a license (guardian)?

fay
Dec 6, 2006, 07:47 AM
no iv not payed for a guardian lisence yet. i wanna complete story mode b4 i do that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. is tehre somethin i need the lisence for darkAeon

except that damn level i still cannot pass. im lv 52. the enemys range from 40-45 and i still cant do it. 1 time i got quite far then somethin froze me and it was all over from not being able to heal.

is there some kinda cure freeze thing in this game. its realy needed.

Cry0
Dec 6, 2006, 08:17 AM
for the mission absolute zero (the ice mission you're referring to), synthesize or buy fire elemental weapons. a twin saber with rising crush works miracles againstt he bil de vear and other big creatures. for the smaller creatures, use hit an run weapons, like spears or double sabers.

best attack the little creatures first, and try to lure the big ones away with your teammembers. attack from behind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cry0 on 2006-12-06 05:18 ]</font>

fay
Dec 6, 2006, 08:23 AM
no lol. the mission i ment was defent the 3 gates. cgapter 11.

weapons i use are

double slasher
baka thing. its a long sword the colour is kinda goldy yellow
drurandle + vulcan
and a double handgun thing. bought only for to complete that mission so i dont get close. unfortuantly it takes far to long to regenerate ammo so i have to go in close

DarkAeon
Dec 7, 2006, 09:11 PM
yes you need to purchase a guardian's license to play online, i believe it's in the manual.

fay
Dec 8, 2006, 06:56 AM
in the manual :S

i dont think ill b gettin that then. is there some kinda code in it that i need.
i dont like to admit this but i actually got the game through a torrent so i dont get a manual with that :/

Randomness
Dec 8, 2006, 07:07 AM
On 2006-12-08 03:56, fay wrote:
in the manual :S

i dont think ill b gettin that then. is there some kinda code in it that i need.
i dont like to admit this but i actually got the game through a torrent so i dont get a manual with that :/

No, theres no CD key or anything... So a downloaded copy works, but SHAME ON YOU!