PDA

View Full Version : Rare ranger help!

Heresme89
Nov 23, 2002, 02:15 PM
Im making a new Ramarl and was wondering what should Id should I make it. Plus If I make it a type A ID it will most likely have a kama mag which I abosultley hate so Im also willing give rares if you'll raise a mag for me.(Hunter!)

Also: take into consideration about rares!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Heresme89 on 2002-11-23 11:19 ]</font>

Jeffrey
Nov 23, 2002, 07:42 PM
Section ID determines mag evos? Urr?

Heresme89
Nov 23, 2002, 07:50 PM
yah theres 2 types. A and B.

Brundidge
Nov 23, 2002, 08:06 PM
hahahhah for some odd reason I could never get myself away from the kama mag no matter how much I hate it LOL but in any case a shot/handgun or rifle is what you want. Around hard mode you should be able to find a crush bullet (HP drain is pretty nice) and a varista (for some odd reason I like paralyzing enemies now). Then during v.hard mode you should find a meteo smash anytime (I found mine in hard ruins but they come up quite a bit in forest v.hard).

That's all I have to say cuz I'm having no luck finding rares and all I use is meteor smash/fill laser 0/0/0/35 combo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif in v.hard mode.

SiliconX
Nov 23, 2002, 09:23 PM
I'd raise a mag based on the Type B Female Ranger until it's level 99. Then pass it off to a Type B Section ID Female Ranger. Have her feed it the last items to change to Diwari(Diwari looks sweet and has better stuves than the Type A mag), then just create a Redria RAmarl and feed the mag from there on in.

That's what i'm doing anyway

RavenTW
Nov 23, 2002, 09:48 PM
Yellowboose ID is good. If you make it mostly ATA levels, it woul go Kalki > Mitra > Birahva. Or you could make POW the highest stat when it evolves at level 35, and then make ATA the ighest at level 50. This will still weild a Birahva, but you get another Photon Blast, if I remember.

LollipopLolita
Nov 23, 2002, 10:42 PM
there's more info in the mag guide. check it