PDA

View Full Version : SaGa Frontier characters spotted? McFly and I are recruitin

-Ryuki-
Dec 6, 2006, 05:54 AM
Any fans of the series? Me and McFly kind of started a "group" of SaGa characters, and have already recruited another. We were wondering if anyone else wanted to get a trend going and rock it out. 'Course, you'd actually have to know about SaGa Frontier to an extent, and actually be serious about playing as these characters XD

Alkaiser (Me)
Alkarl (McFly)
Emelia (Makaze aka Shinnaki)

That's all we have, at the moment.

Maskim
Dec 6, 2006, 06:02 AM
Ummm...thanks for the open invite, but I'm gonna pass on this one. Were I to make a dedication character, I'd have to choose a series that wasn't 'teh sux' to do a cover of. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-06 03:03 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 6, 2006, 06:03 AM
Hmm i remember that game I never actually played it tho.

-Ryuki-
Dec 6, 2006, 06:05 AM
What?! The game was SO not "teh sux". Me and McFly will kill you >=O

Maskim
Dec 6, 2006, 06:11 AM
On 2006-12-06 03:05, RyukiZero wrote:
What?! The game was SO not "teh sux". Me and McFly will kill you >=O

Don't make idle threats. You won't kill me, nor will you even try, no matter how much trash I talk about that game that made me waste $50 on it years ago, because it promised to be good. How do I know this?

...because there's no pvp. *rimshot*

-Ryuki-
Dec 6, 2006, 06:12 AM
SaGa Frontier wasn't supposed to have PvP o_O

Are you even talking about the same game as we are?

Asra
Dec 6, 2006, 06:21 AM
SaGa frontier and SaGa frontier 2... PSONE games. made by Squaresoft (yeah before the Squenix XD)

hmm thinking about making a Gustav ^.^

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 6, 2006, 06:48 AM
...because there's no pvp. *rimshot*

SaGa Frontier wasn't supposed to have PvP o_O

Are you even talking about the same game as we are?

No... i think he was talking about PSU...

Can you say ZOOOM.. over your head? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dukelion
Dec 6, 2006, 06:48 AM
Of course he is talking about the same game. All games should have pvp.

EVEN PONG HAD PVP! For christ sake! All games without pvp are horrible!!!

I once played a game that didn't have pvp that I got so bored I killed the nearest person. I won!

PVP!

Celestial
Dec 6, 2006, 07:13 AM
i remember on PSO when people did this with final fantasy characters...

that didnt last too long >_>

Sydz
Dec 6, 2006, 07:23 AM
Gen = Awesome. But all my slots are full personaly. That, and my Favorite SaGa chars are Captain Silver, and Julian.

-Ryuki-
Dec 6, 2006, 07:49 AM
Uh.. SaGa Frontier was no way in shape to have PvP. Honestly, it wouldn't match up XD

Celes! I haven't seen you in forever =/

Maskim
Dec 6, 2006, 10:57 AM
Yes, I remember which games the SaGa games were, Ryuki. I was referring to pvp in PSU, as in your band of SaGa misfits won't do a thing in retribution to me, because there's no pvp.
The year the first SaGa game came out was a great year for games, but that in particular was a major let down. I remember having finished Brave Fencer Musashi, traded it in to get SaGa Frontier (this was the game that started to kill my squaresoft fanboyism, as up until SaGa, and more than a few games since, I truely thought that if it said Squaresoft, it just was not possible for it to not be a good game). After having beaten 2 characters in the first day, and being bored out of my mind, the concept of doing that with all the characters drove me to returning the game and getting my Musashi back. I just wish they had marketted it as 'By the crazy guy who thought up that JP Final Fantasy II system!' Then I would have stayed far away. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Given my distaste for the first one, I will admit, I've never tried a SaGa game since.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-06 07:59 ]</font>

AlMcFly
Dec 7, 2006, 12:57 AM
Hmmm, I thought I told Ryuki our identities needed to be secret. I guess I will lose my powers now :/...

-Ryuki-
Dec 7, 2006, 01:35 AM
Our powers can't be lost! >.>;

Jozon
Dec 7, 2006, 09:17 AM
Yo, I'll play with you guys, I called Gustave XIII or Gustave the Steel, and I ain't dyin like a punk this time(I already have a Johan at lv50 I could use by coincidence), is this only Saga Frontier, or does it spread to the sequel? unlimited saga? If it's the 1st Saga Frontier, I call Red, since someone already took alkaiser *cries*

Gamemako
Dec 7, 2006, 07:46 PM
How about Romancing SaGa or Unlimited SaGa games? Fair game?

-Ryuki-
Dec 8, 2006, 02:36 AM
SaGa characters is fine, and you can't be Red. I'm Alkaiser, and there's no way Red can exist if Alkaiser's out =O

Jozon
Dec 8, 2006, 04:42 AM
ummmm.....................alternate storylines? lol, I might make a force, and call it Kelvin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jozon on 2006-12-08 01:43 ]</font>