PDA

View Full Version : forces

fay
Dec 6, 2006, 05:47 PM
::this is art rant lol::

could some1 explane to me how to use forces in this game plz.

when i was on pso i loved forces. they were by far the best character to use in my oppinion.
now in this game, they suck.
*the techniques dont have as gd range now
*its harder to actually hit now as they dont lock on. u aim and the enemy moves wasting ur pp
*from what iv saw so far theres no where near enough pp for me to use as im fireing techs all over the place
*they ruined rafoie and gizonde http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.
*u have to keep witchin between weapons just to use a certain technique
*u can only use the techs u have equiped to ur weapons. i liked being able to access every tech so its useable when needed
*i actually got realllly bored using a force character when i usually enjoy them
my 3 main techs used in pso were gizonde,barta,rafoie
barta has got better though no lock on.
rafoie sucks. range is down, no lock on, worse explosion range.
gizonde sucks. its completely different. iv had to replace it with razonde with turns out to b pritty bad aswell.

could some1 say somethin that might make me enjoy them more as after using her its put me off the game a little. its kinda ruined the game for me.
looks like ill b going a hunter for when i go online

well thats my rant over http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i still have to like the forces for the fact that now barta can actually freeze which is a good thing.

since i get to make new characters for online. which type would u recomend going?

MasterJoel
Dec 6, 2006, 08:35 PM
welcome to PSU. just so we are clear here, IT IS NOT PSO.

i find that the TECHNICS on PSU are just as usable and cost effective as they were on PSO, but you're right, they don't lock on and you do have to change weapons a lot.

but that's okay, 'cause i'm skilled. plus, carrying more wands/rods increases my total amount of PP, and i do use a lot o' PP. i don't think it is really that much of a hassle to change weapons all the time either, since that was the original plan for PSO ep1&2, with the added quick change and all. hunters and rangers have to change weapons all the time on PSU too, it's not just forces.

good luck in finding something you like.

Shattered_weasel
Dec 7, 2006, 12:33 AM
I feel like rubbing my body against you.