PDA

View Full Version : PSO problem

Anonymous
Feb 25, 2001, 10:24 AM
Guys,
I'm in this offline quest named "Unsealed Door": where I have to fight the worm in the undercavern with a fat partner.
The big problem is that he keeps dying and I have to restart all over again.
I tried all methods including the ones from the faqs in gamefaqs.Funny thing is that I tried using star atomizer to heal him and there's NO EFFECT on him.Why?
I have a lvl 5 resta as my healing technique and tried using it on him to no effect too.
Actually what should be the the RESTA level so that it can heal surrounding partners?
Another funny thing is that whenever I'm online,I will never be able to revive fallen team mate using the moon atomizer or my revive technique.There will be no effect too.
Anybody knows why?
I'm really getting pissed off with this stage.2 days of struggling with no results,but lvls keep going up though.

KoranII
Feb 25, 2001, 02:21 PM
Here's the way I've found to work best. You have to get chivalrous. When he has his head on the raft, go to the far side and blast him with a gun. MOME will run up to it and run away from it (toward you), making it's tenticles hardly ever touch home. When it's readying a array of purple plasma, get MOME to a corner and step in front of him, taking the hits so he does not. When he does the purple ray, keep running side to side so the blast barely avoids you both. As for star atomizers and Restas, you need to be close to MOME for them to have an effect on him. Keep at it and i'm sure you'll finally beat it. If you can, stick to guns.

~Koran II

KoranII
Feb 25, 2001, 02:23 PM
Here's the way I've found to work best. You have to get chivalrous. When he has his head on the raft, go to the far side and blast him with a gun. MOME will run up to it and run away from it (toward you), making it's tenticles hardly ever touch home. When it's readying a array of purple plasma, get MOME to a corner and step in front of him, taking the hits so he does not. When he does the purple ray, keep running side to side so the blast barely avoids you both. As for star atomizers and Restas, you need to be close to MOME for them to have an effect on him. Keep at it and i'm sure you'll finally beat it. If you can, stick to guns.

~Koran II