PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's Dungeon -- Advice?

Shazbot
Dec 7, 2006, 04:49 AM
I need to get better at the "Hage" group mission. I'm used to doing a particular route but I'd like to understand every area. Particularly 2 places:

-there's one area early on with 4 portals but how do people know which one to take?

-there's another area where you have to decide between 2 portals. One lands you in the hammer area (bad) and the other back at the 1-2-3-4 switch area (good) Again, how do you know which to take?

Any other advice for shaving off a few seconds?

ProfessorZ
Dec 7, 2006, 05:14 AM
can i find vids of this level?

AC9breaker
Dec 7, 2006, 06:23 AM
Seems like he's referring to the online Story Mission for the JP version. i think it would be good when recommending for help or advice to put tags on the tpoic titles to better avoid confusion for unsuspecting, casual, forum goers.

AlMcFly
Dec 7, 2006, 06:50 AM
Ever thought of practicing the mission over and over to get better? I know it's an old-fashioned way of doing things but it usually produces the best results. *sarcasm*

Itsuki
Dec 7, 2006, 09:10 AM
Hes not referring to online story mode. Hes reffering to Bruce's Mission, which is the first Team Mission. These are basically PSU's equivalent of Challenge mode.

I did this quite some time ago:
http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=126473&forum=22&19

And to answer his questions:
1) The 4 portal section, bruce will give you a riddle. If he says "What hand do you hold your saber in?" you go to the right portal. If he says "what hand do you hold your handgun in?" you go to the left portal. If he says something else, go to the back portal. And if he says nothing at all, go to the first portal. If you can't read japanese, which I don't expect you to, just look for the kana for saber and handgun.

2) This goes back to the first riddle, left and right are the same. I think if it was the first portal before, then you go right portal, and if it was the back portal you go to the left portal? Either way, getting the wrong one here doesn't kill much time.