PDA

View Full Version : Unlearn or delete Photon Arts?

omnibawx
Dec 8, 2006, 05:50 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums here. I was just wondering if anyone knew, first of all, if there is a way to unlearn or delete PA/Bullet/TECHNICs, and if so, could quickly explain it to me. I tried to search the forums for this question but didnt seem to find any info on it, and I have unfortunately misplaced my instruction manual so it may be as simple as that. Thanks in advance.

rena-ko
Dec 8, 2006, 06:06 PM
i guess, once you reach the limits for PA/Bullets/Techs, which is a total of 36, you'll get the option to overwrite an existing one with a new one.
its the same for boards in your PM i guess.

zimmk2vgc
Dec 9, 2006, 08:19 PM
But with the PM you can take the boards out. With PA's you can't unlearn them as such as far as I know...

omnibawx
Dec 10, 2006, 01:15 AM
So far nobody that I've found has commented on whether you are given the option to replace an old PA when learning a new one when you've reached the cap of 36. If anybody finds a definitive answer to this, it'd take alot of worrying out of my day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Unless rena-ko meant "i'm sure" when he said "i guess". But I took that to mean, he wasn't sure.

A2K
Dec 10, 2006, 01:26 AM
I'm certain that's how it works. Well, that's how it works in Story and Extra Mode anyway. There's no reason for it to function differently in Network Mode.

On 2006-12-09 17:19, zimmk2vgc wrote:
But with the PM you can take the boards out. With PA's you can't unlearn them as such as far as I know...

Where did you hear this? You can't remove a board once its been inserted. You can only overwrite.

omnibawx
Dec 10, 2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I agree that it would be counter-intuitive for it to work differently in network mode than in story and extra. Anyways, thanks again.