PDA

View Full Version : The hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

washuguy
Dec 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
Look... My throat is fuckin killin me man! I don't know what to do... I tried halls,tea,lime w/salt,hot coco, but nothing is working... I don't know what the hell to do. So anyone out there that has any good ideas dealing with sore throat, please give them to me...

NOW!!!

KojiroAK
Dec 8, 2006, 11:09 PM
Suicide

SoiFong
Dec 8, 2006, 11:19 PM
penicillin??

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2006, 01:04 AM
Goto the doctor, if you've tried all that and it's not helping, you could have something serious.

T0m
Dec 9, 2006, 03:54 AM
And the doctor will probably tell you to sit it out a while (unless you've had this problem for a week, or longer). Wear a scarf, don't drink anything (too) hot. Possibly eating ice cream eases the pain a little.

washuguy
Dec 9, 2006, 08:16 AM
On 2006-12-08 20:09, KojiroAK wrote:
Suicide

Go sit down...

Ruby-chan
Dec 9, 2006, 04:10 PM
As someone who suffered from strep throat every spring from age 5 to 14, yes you probably should see the doctor. If it's strep throat it'll turn into something very horrible if it's not treated.(I think it becomes scarlet fever but it's been a while since.)If you can get someone to look at your throat when you're mouth is open strep throat is supposed to have some visual symptoms you can see.

And if it is strep throat you have 2-3 weeks of looking forward to a sore throat and having everything hurt when you try to eat it. :/ Oh, and nothing you do will relieve it either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Penicillin just keeps the infection from getting out of hand. (I'm allergic to penicillin now from all the treatments. ;.; )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruby-chan on 2006-12-09 13:13 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Dec 9, 2006, 04:25 PM
On 2006-12-09 13:10, Ruby-chan wrote:
As someone who suffered from strep throat every spring from age 5 to 14, yes you probably should see the doctor. If it's strep throat it'll turn into something very horrible if it's not treated.(I think it becomes scarlet fever but it's been a while since.)If you can get someone to look at your throat when you're mouth is open strep throat is supposed to have some visual symptoms you can see.

Exactly. Generally if you're not able to releive symptoms on your own, and it's something really causing pain and discomfort, go see the doctor, don't wait around for random people on a message board to attempt to play doctor. Better safe than sorry, something bad happens to you, someone who gave you bad advice isn't going to care and you're going to be the one dealing with the consequences.

washuguy
Dec 9, 2006, 04:28 PM

And if it is strep throat you have 2-3 weeks of looking forward to a sore throat and having everything hurt when you try to eat it. :/ Oh, and nothing you do will relieve it either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Penicillin just keeps the infection from getting out of hand. (I'm allergic to penicillin now from all the treatments. ;.; )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ruby-chan on 2006-12-09 13:13 ]</font>
Okay thanks, but I just had some honey and this time homemade soup. Not that stuff they try to pass off as soup. And I tried a diffrent halls which seems to be working, I feel a little better. But now I think i'm getting a cold! I hope not...

washuguy
Dec 9, 2006, 04:52 PM
On 2006-12-09 13:25, ABDUR101 wrote:

Exactly. Generally if you're not able to releive symptoms on your own, and it's something really causing pain and discomfort, go see the doctor, don't wait around for random people on a message board to attempt to play doctor. Better safe than sorry, something bad happens to you, someone who gave you bad advice isn't going to care and you're going to be the one dealing with the consequences.

Wow... Don't wait around for random people on a message board to play doctor...
CLASSIC

Alielle
Dec 9, 2006, 06:23 PM
Fisherman's Friend is a godsend. Trust me. I had a really nasty throat infection in the spring and only this stuff brought me any relief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherman's_Friend

lavosmanx
Dec 9, 2006, 08:44 PM
At any rate, telling someone to commit suicide is pretty stupid... To the one who suggested it earlier.

KojiroAK
Dec 10, 2006, 02:27 AM
On 2006-12-09 17:44, lavosmanx wrote:
At any rate, telling someone to commit suicide is pretty stupid... To the one who suggested it earlier.

It's joke.
(pretty black, but still a joke)

You don't have to get all that serious.

Comes a man to a doctor.
The doctor which had made many test at the man, explains the man what he has.
(what are many different stuff)
The man asks the doctor what do help?
the doctor holds in for while.
And says then:"Well, to die helps"
(o.k. in a Bavarian accent the joke is much better)

lavosmanx
Dec 10, 2006, 02:49 AM
Think of it what you will, but I certainly don't wanna have to meet my maker and explain that it was a stupid joke. Things like that are bad karma and they will bounce right back and bite you in the butt! Just watch...

KojiroAK
Dec 10, 2006, 03:00 AM
On 2006-12-09 23:49, lavosmanx wrote:
Think of it what you will, but I certainly don't wanna have to meet my maker and explain that it was a stupid joke. Things like that are bad karma and they will bounce right back and bite you in the butt! Just watch...

Who ever is the maker of this world, would understand the joke, because he (as in the maker, not gender related) already proved his humor as he made the world.