PDA

View Full Version : Does it just... depress you?

lavosmanx
Dec 9, 2006, 12:50 AM
You know, looking for parties for a mission rank you can do and no luck constantly? The lack off meseta? Does anyone here ever feel depressed about it?

Kanore
Dec 9, 2006, 12:51 AM
I feel depressed as a person who hit 50 3 weeks after release yet couldn't buy ANY of the new items when I woke up to the patch this morning.

Weak
Dec 9, 2006, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna go see a therapist tomorrow about my PSU depression. It's getting pretty bad.

lavosmanx
Dec 9, 2006, 12:53 AM
That's not what I meant... I meant like with all the work you do and nothing seems to come out of it.

I guess I'm just going to have to train up my PM so I can head into neu relics and kick around after I solo the dragon... maybe. I'm really not sure what I'll do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lavosmanx on 2006-12-08 21:54 ]</font>

Aaomi
Dec 9, 2006, 12:54 AM
Looking on the downside can make anyone depressed. One could say people are only born to die http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif You just gotta look at the positives. This goes for all things not just a videogame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aaomi on 2006-12-08 21:55 ]</font>

lavosmanx
Dec 9, 2006, 12:55 AM
How in the world is there an upside to this for the poor broke population? When you try to join a game and every one of them has give finder. Oh how it ticks me OFF!

Aaomi
Dec 9, 2006, 12:58 AM
You can gain money easily solo. Try running the quest on moatoob that go through the valley of carnage. On C rank I can net about 4k off of a single run of those two quests on C rank. That also gives me like 16 Mission Points. Might not be the biggest numbers but it has getten me most of what I needed for my level range.

SoiFong
Dec 9, 2006, 01:11 AM
i eat lots of sugar and drink caffine energy drinks .. its not the greatest way to cure my depression but.. meh .. there could be worse things ... ::thinks:: yeah .. alot worse.

Katrina
Dec 9, 2006, 01:14 AM
Naw, no need to be down. Soloing is still a nice way to make meseta. I'm taking the time now to solo C ranks for some fast mission points, a bit of meseta, lvling some of the new techs, and mainly hoping to increase my odds a bit in running into the new rappies by spamming missions. (I want my tree http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif )

It's a nice alternative for meseta, and although the mats are lower rank, they can be synthed up to higher grade and sold in your shop, or saved for weapons / items you're looking to synth down the road.

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 04:46 PM
Nothing worth doing is ever easy.Kick ass ,earn money and realize things take time. You will get there eventualy.Keep punching in there. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
Dec 10, 2006, 05:11 PM
When I was looking for A missions the other day, I quickly realized that I don't have a 'group' of friends that I do stuff with because I've done nothing but grind grind grind. Now I try to play as many games as I can with my friends that are scattered around - even if it's C missions.

Power is in the Partner Card.

lavosmanx
Dec 10, 2006, 05:19 PM
actually I just hunt down for moatoob missions. Those are the easiest ways to earn meseta. I just need another 3k and I can get my tree! And then its all for the shop, or maybe in reverse. Either way I'm finding it easier to get money this way. Also as a note to synthers out there, I do offer supplier services, you buy a days worth of materials, boards, and decorations (except the tree ofcourse XD) for 1500, and everything except the tree goes with it.

ABDUR101
Dec 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
Everything in this game seems like a chore. And yet, it appeals to my obsessive compulsive behavior to collect items and hit things until they die.

I meant like with all the work you do and nothing seems to come out of it.

Oh and haha at that. It's a game, nothing will ever come from it. =]

Wheatpenny
Dec 10, 2006, 05:35 PM
On 2006-12-10 14:21, ABDUR101 wrote:
Everything in this game seems like a chore. And yet, it appeals to my obsessive compulsive behavior to collect items and hit things until they die.

I meant like with all the work you do and nothing seems to come out of it.

Oh and haha at that. It's a game, nothing will ever come from it. =]

No a game serves its purpouse. To relive stress and to have fun..nothing more, nothing less