PDA

View Full Version : BLUEFULL.....what does it....

BLUEFULL
Nov 24, 2002, 12:51 AM
what does it find and where?...so far LOTS of vyjlas and gae bolgs...1 stag and a holy ray..and devil battle and flowens frame grass asssins, yamoto, both boomas, db saber, kalobolg,angry fist,sting tip,hilde bear,hilde blue,alive akqu,brave hammer,ace of adaman,battle verge,guilty light,custom ray,brionic,victor axe,thats all so far....whut have u found?PLS!!!1

Zell_Hogmaw
Nov 24, 2002, 01:00 AM
....... o_O....

LollipopLolita
Nov 24, 2002, 01:02 AM
maybe there's some here

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33954&forum=7&52

also, we're planning to have a section id findings section, so if you list where you found the rare, on which diffculty setting and which monster it'll help a lot. thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-11-23 22:03 ]</font>

BomberMan
Dec 3, 2002, 12:16 AM
I've found Elysion in V-Hard Forest from Al Rappy and I'm Bluefull. I've gotten Guilty Light from something in Ult. Forests. I've also found a Devil/Battle from I think a Gilchic in the Mines on V-Hard. Then I've found a Branch of Pakupaku, Brave Hammer, Cadeuces, Club of Laconium, and Mahu. I also have found Rappy's tail for the fan. I've found SECRET GEAR and PROTO REGEN GEAR in Mines, both are armor. And that's about all I've found that you haven't yet I think. I hope this helps you and good luck.