PDA

View Full Version : Dear People With Pure Striking PM's

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 06:34 PM
Please, synthesize some A-rank knuckles. And put them in your shop, even for 130K+ I don't care, ill pay 2x, even 3x value for one. Oh and make it have elementals. Fire or ice prefeably. Any %.

EVERYONE seems to be focused on synthing Double claws and Double Sabers and all the new weapon types. Noone is making A rank knuckles. I want. Make please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll be checking tonight to buy. Shop look up. Oh..ya, PS2 by the way

-Shimarisu-
Dec 9, 2006, 07:39 PM
My B rank 50%, grinded knuckles>>>>>>>>>A ranks, in fact this goes for all B rank weaps, so why do people need A ranks that are available as B rank anyway?

Is it just to show off, or what?

RadiantLegend
Dec 9, 2006, 07:54 PM
You still want them?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 9, 2006, 08:02 PM
I'll make them for you but bear in mind, high grinded B ranks have better stats and you may be best saving your money, I'm only making/buying A ranks of stuff I can't get as B rank.

Thoridan
Dec 9, 2006, 08:45 PM
Uh...when will they be done? and how much do you want for them?

You're making Ice or fire, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lorn
Dec 10, 2006, 03:10 AM
On 2006-12-09 16:39, -Shimarisu- wrote:
My B rank 50%, grinded knuckles>>>>>>>>>A ranks, in fact this goes for all B rank weaps, so why do people need A ranks that are available as B rank anyway?

Is it just to show off, or what?

My guess on this would be that eventually A-Rank weps will be grindable, and people want to have them ahead of time. That's just a speculation though.

Arika
Dec 10, 2006, 04:01 AM
Yes, in jp version it seem that this update or the next one will let u grind A rank

ambiguous
Dec 11, 2006, 09:32 AM
Double Claws and Double Sabers?

Why the hell would people want those? >.<

asdf
Dec 11, 2006, 12:07 PM
I'll open my shop up in 3-4 days. I synth only 8* weapons and of every variety including Knuckles. I actually have 3 8* knuckles, 20% light, 20% dark and 26% fire =)