PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz Purple "Rain Down" Move Question

Skyy_Blaze
Dec 9, 2006, 06:55 PM
Hey i was wonderin if the Purple Rain move thing had an element. I never really thought it did but my brother seems to think it does. I was just wonderin if anyone out there knew at all.

Thanks

Hexadecimal
Dec 9, 2006, 08:34 PM
Well, whether it has an element or not is irrelevant, I believe it has a fixed damage... based on the difficulty level.

I might be wrong though.

Xeno-Windgust
Dec 9, 2006, 09:56 PM
I think the "purple rain" attack of Dark Falz/Olga Flow is the equivalent of the photon blast Pilla, with of course a fixed damage based on the difficulty level.
Though that isn't the attack you need to worry about (Falz's last form's slash deals more -fixed- damage), it's still potentially dangerous.

Splash
Dec 9, 2006, 11:13 PM
This "Purple thing" as you call it, is called the Heaven Punishment attack.

And it is set damage depending on difficulty. Having higher DFP or higher element resistance won't help.

Hitoriga
Dec 9, 2006, 11:36 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=948
If you go to that site, it will tell you if each move is a "Technique" move or "None". It says what type of move it is next to the pictures. If it says "None", then that means the move will do a set amount of damage each time. The Heaven Punishment move does say "None", so it does a set amount of damage depending on if you are Online or Offline and the difficulty level (Normal, Hard, Very Hard, or Ultimate).