PDA

View Full Version : PSO was better

Rye
Dec 10, 2006, 06:59 PM
Is it just me or did it seem like PSO ep I adn II had better music, environments, and enemies? I love PSU don't get me wrong but it feels like I was more captured and awwed by PSO. Perhaps I'm not being fair, I mean afterall, PSU has hardly had any updates.

VanHalen
Dec 10, 2006, 07:00 PM
umm nope cant agree with you there if you dont like the updates play story mode for no locked content(if you already did my bad)

Choja
Do we need this discussion AGAIN? Don't make me bring out the goddess gatling cannon.
Sorry, not feeling well.

EDIT: Patience is a virtue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-10 16:03 ]</font>

Derieke
I totally agree. SEGA got lazy with PSU. Have you noticed that ALL the enemies are the same, they just look different?

EphekZ
Dec 10, 2006, 07:01 PM
This has been brought up many times. Get over it

SpikeOtacon
Dec 10, 2006, 07:02 PM
Yes. Yes it was.

/Thread over.

Derieke
Dec 10, 2006, 07:02 PM
I totally agree. SEGA got lazy with PSU. Have you noticed that ALL the enemies are the same, they just look different?

VelosofLight
Dec 10, 2006, 07:03 PM
Holy shit, the quinta-post. Nice one, VanHalen.

Derieke
Dec 10, 2006, 07:03 PM
My bad about that...

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 07:04 PM
PSO ep 1 and 2 had years to improve upon the core, originally released game. PSU is better in every regard, except that one has to pay to play, and yes, even that's better, because as much as people like to complain about everything, the servers are hands down more stable than any day of DC PSO; and under $10 a month is chickenfeed, and less than any other p2p rpg I'm aware of.

Cav
Dec 10, 2006, 07:04 PM
The horse
Very dead it is
Wind blows

VanHalen
Dec 10, 2006, 07:05 PM
On 2006-12-10 16:03, VelosofLight wrote:
Holy shit, the quinta-post. Nice one, VanHalen.

lol my computer froze

Maskim
Dec 10, 2006, 07:09 PM
Lol, that didn't take long for this thread to get moved to where it belongs. A whole 5 minutes before pronounced dead upon arrival in Rants.

DikkyRay
Dec 10, 2006, 08:10 PM
man.
Go bitch about this somewhere else

better music,
Nope, cant say it is. I hated pso music, except forest, temple, and spacseship.
Apagi islands ftw. Apagi owns all 3.

environments,
once again, cant say so. PSU has much better graphics. I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw them. Although pso did have some nice looking environments

and enemies
laughable. The only enemies imiss are boomas. There are sooooooo many cooler enemies in psu. WTF are you talking about they look the same just look different? THat means they are not the same where i come from.

oh you are forgetting "The weapons here are stupid. 3 types of the same weapon? NO THANKS. 1 wep only plz" and "pm's are stupid. Why arent there mags" why didnt you include those whhen you were making a fool of yourself?

PSU is quite possibly the greatest game ever. PSO pales in comparison to it.

Solstis
Dec 10, 2006, 08:22 PM
PSO was some of the most boring dribble I have ever played. The only, mind you, only reason to play PSO was the ability to collection cool items. That's it. The story was trash, that's why there's so many fan fiction writers (I was/am one).

PSU has better combat and customizable clothing options, and the option to change your outfit significantly outshines finding a Varista every ten seconds. I do miss the mag feature, but whatchagonnado?

What do you want to fight? Rats? Zombies?

space_butler
Dec 11, 2006, 08:01 AM
PSO was tedious, repetative and dull. PSU is worse. admitedly ive only played for a few hours, but it was so boring I just gave up.

Mystil
Dec 11, 2006, 09:25 AM
Very stupid how some of you create reasons to hate the game. o_o

I mean darn, what made you buy it in the first place?

OnnaWren
Dec 12, 2006, 07:11 PM
Some people just see the name Phantasy Star and feel compelled to buy.

Much like every person on the friggin' planet and Final Fantasy games, but I digress... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Niki
Dec 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
I respect your opinion, but for the record: trippin'.

Wheatpenny
Dec 12, 2006, 07:32 PM
*Whips out drumsticks and begins to play wipeout on the deadhorse*

Ermac
Dec 12, 2006, 09:52 PM
*dances to the music*

Anyways, to be honest, I think PSU will be better once we get everything unlocked and added. Another thing I think people have on this issue is that they have a nostalgic(sp?) feeling when comparing the two games. I mean I know many people felt the same way over at the Elderscroll forums when Oblivion came out.