PDA

View Full Version : LT broke the record!!!

DoubleJG
Dec 10, 2006, 07:52 PM
Most single season TD's record now belongs to LT of the San Diego Chargers, AFC Western division champs and play-off locked team. 29 TDs in 13 games with still 3 more games to play, this final number will be off the charts.

Woooooooo go Chargers! Super Bowl 41 soon to be champs!!!!

And if you're a Raiders fan and say "Chargers suck," they're currently #1 in the NFL so... guess I don't know what suck means then huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Wyndham
Dec 10, 2006, 07:56 PM
Wow, I bet you'd be happy if I cared. ^_-

DoubleJG
Dec 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
Not really, your emo signature makes me wish that you wouldn't XD Or...that heart COULD be a love football. See it? It has the stitching and everything! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

This is why this topic was posted in off-topic. Just stating an awesome fact that fellow sports fan would care to know. Not a sports fan? Congrats, you just +1'ed your post count :3

Wyndham
Dec 10, 2006, 08:36 PM
it's a heart with its mouth stitched up. It means less emotion to escape it, meaning less emo.

MoonSblaise
Dec 23, 2006, 02:07 PM
dude thats deep lmao <_< jk

xxTrystanxx
Dec 23, 2006, 07:24 PM
Do I have to be a Raiders fan to think the Chargers suck?

Don't count out the Brady Bunch! (In case you hadn't noticed my location, LOL... I live about 5 mins drive from Patriots HQ.)

Zol_Zanza
Dec 27, 2006, 03:49 PM
The heart is not emo, it is a symbol of love.

opaopajr
Dec 28, 2006, 10:07 PM
... and here we observe the local youth community speaking in tongues. apparently they're having an impasse en communique, and soon the embers of frustration will burst forth into flames of aggression, if we are so lucky. such is the state of social creatures in the grand pageantry of nature. so let us watch and see what happens...

UnderscoreX
Dec 28, 2006, 11:20 PM
How is that anything but emo, the heart is black and there's what looks like blood everywhere in the background.

washuguy
Dec 29, 2006, 07:20 PM
Look... Jeff Garcia is the MVP and there is nothing you can do about it...

Banish
Dec 30, 2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe that Heart is in a person's body? o_O
That's why it looks all red/veiny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pballer42
Dec 30, 2006, 04:25 PM
Chargers number one team in the nfl right now.

Hey who do you think is going to make it to the superbowl from the NFC?

I like how the Eagles are playing, and then the Bears if their offense gets goin and the Cowboys

washuguy
Dec 30, 2006, 06:38 PM
On 2006-12-30 13:25, Pballer42 wrote:
Chargers number one team in the nfl right now.

Hey who do you think is going to make it to the superbowl from the NFC?

I like how the Eagles are playing, and then the Bears if their offense gets goin and the Cowboys

If they keep doing thier job we can get in there again.

Priediction, NFC Eagles AFC Colts/Chargers

Pballer42
Dec 30, 2006, 06:42 PM
Colts are out

That run defense is horrible. If Peyton cant get on the field than he cant make plays.

When they played houston, Peyton and the offense only got 5 possessions (prolly spelled it wrong but oh well) and they scored 4 times. The Defense has to be much upgraded and they dont have time because they didnt get homefield or the 1st round bye.