PDA

View Full Version : Is this PSO glitch common?

TalHex
Dec 11, 2006, 03:47 PM
Lately I have been spending alot of time in the ultimate forest area of PSO. One of the things that I have noticed is that sometimes if I fire at an enemy with a mechgun of some kind and it hits a booma (what are they called in ultimate?) occasionally from the other side of left side of the screen will come the same two bullets (i don't think they cause damage though) anyways is this common?

Nidramag
Dec 11, 2006, 03:49 PM
that's happened to me before, I think it happens everywhere. I have no Idea how it happens, but then again, I really don't care.

TalHex
Dec 11, 2006, 03:54 PM
... then again it is probably because i'm either using EP I, II + or the mech gun which I'm using is a dup... no i'm not a dupper

reapursoul
Dec 11, 2006, 05:11 PM
no it happens all of the time to me yes it can damage and very often criticals i like it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif anyway its nuffin to complaion about http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Xeno-Windgust
Dec 11, 2006, 05:51 PM
For me it happens when I get to change weapons quickly to face another situation. When you change weapons, you see that there's a little animation while the weapon isn't "formed" in your hand. Well I believe the glitch happens whenever you shoot while in that short delay.

Ikaru
Dec 11, 2006, 05:57 PM
Its VERY common it happens on mine and a friends copy of PSO its that PSO is a older game so glitches are common its that your reacting faster than the game can absob the reaction

Saffran
Dec 11, 2006, 06:08 PM
It's not even a glitch.
When you change weapons quickly, you have no weapons in your hand -> only logical that your hands don't fire off photon bullets...
Yet the game registers that you have mechguns in your hands and fire - as soon as the weapon appears, it resumes the normal animation, so you have generally one bullet coming from your mechs and the 2 bullets that you missed are added at the end of your combo to even the number of attacks out.
It happens EVERY time you change to a mechgun through the quick menu and fire as soon as possible.

BlueKnight
Dec 12, 2006, 04:37 PM
If you switch your weapons and shoot at the same time it will have bullets come from your knees from the start of your combo. On the Xbox vers. It is good for battling. You get extra bullets hitting them.

Jibby
Dec 12, 2006, 09:02 PM
Hahaha, that happens with shots, handguns, and ANY other gun...so yah.

It happens all the TIME,and it bugs me sometimes, I actually went and checked bushes to make sure nobody was hiding in there and stealing my kills.

MemCharm
Dec 12, 2006, 09:30 PM
On 2006-12-11 12:47, TalonKitsune wrote:
Lately I have been spending alot of time in the ultimate forest area of PSO. One of the things that I have noticed is that sometimes if I fire at an enemy with a mechgun of some kind and it hits a booma (what are they called in ultimate?) occasionally from the other side of left side of the screen will come the same two bullets (i don't think they cause damage though) anyways is this common?
i dont know why the bullets come from way out of nowhere, but it does have to do with changing weapons. i think the start for the bullets may be arndom if you dont have the gun out...

they can hit enemies... it just doesnt happen as much.

it'd be funny if when you swing a sword, it came out of nowhere too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Bezmor
Dec 13, 2006, 01:44 AM
Its very common and fun for screen shots =) I love it when im like ohh no he didnt die then right before he hits me they come from no where and kill him.

PIT
Dec 13, 2006, 06:33 AM
it sometimes even takes a pretty long time for those bullets to appear http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kevino
Dec 13, 2006, 09:45 AM
sometimes they come from above you if you use the Red Scorpio.... or was it below you . i've only had it happen 2 times

kurisu1974
Dec 13, 2006, 09:48 AM
Like BlueKnight said, it happens a lot when you switch weapons and fire them immediatly. It happens to me a lot, cuz i tend to switch between weapons a lot.

TalHex
Dec 13, 2006, 03:15 PM
sweet thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif it drives me crazy when i find a cool glitch which i keep doing over and over again with out a cool as to how it happens...

pso-dude
Dec 14, 2006, 03:59 AM
try having a gun-type equiped and change for a saber-type an do that lil glitche, it look cool with a kaladbolg and a durandal. i never tried a sword/spinner type tho.

Tweengo
Dec 14, 2006, 11:22 AM
Once I quickly change to Vulcans while killing an enemy, then the bullets came from behind it and killed it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

CM_vs_HP
Dec 14, 2006, 03:33 PM
i just read that topic.. i never though of that as a glytch...

if you shoot while switching weapon the bullet will only appear when the weapon appear in your hand.
youll have to wait a little before doing the second attack or , if you use a god battle the first attack wont even register and be lost.

when i kill an ill gill : i kill them with the exact damage they need to die. if i shot too fast when switching weapon , i loose my attack and the ill gill get an attack opportunity.

so you gain no speed at all by shooting before the weapon appear in your hand.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 18, 2006, 02:14 PM
On 2006-12-11 12:54, TalonKitsune wrote:
... then again it is probably because i'm either using EP I, II + or the mech gun which I'm using is a dup... no i'm not a dupper

a duped wep wouldn't matter with that glitch unless it was a duped hack. They've got all kinds of bugs with that game, camera angle shots, doorways....oh i could keep going, but i love the game. From my exp, i've noticed it when using a battle item, IE: god/devil battle where you'll pull off your combo but it'll get hit for two of the three. the knockback of some of the hits will dork it up. But keep testing it out, try different weps and see if it still does that

TalHex
Dec 18, 2006, 03:30 PM
wow this thread actually didn't commit suicide after one day... anyways... has anyone donethe glitch that allows you to watch a boss dying from your char's perspective instead of in cinema mode? (if you haven't you simply use a photon blast as the boss is dying... it also messes up the back ground!)