PDA

View Full Version : downloads

Nidramag
Dec 11, 2006, 06:34 PM
when you "download quests" online do you keep them forever? offline and online? and, if so, is it on all characters (ever) or just one?

DikkyRay
Dec 11, 2006, 09:15 PM
as far as i know, at least on gcn, you save downloadable quests onto the memory card. Then, you access them single player offline, with any character, lie you would any other quest

xxTrystanxx
Dec 11, 2006, 09:16 PM
Exactly. Once its downloaded, its saved. Works the same way on Xbox. And any character can access it, on any difficulty that the character can already access.

Roy-Mustang
Dec 12, 2006, 12:31 AM
Where are guides about downloaded quests? Walkthroughs or something...

Nidramag
Dec 12, 2006, 05:25 PM
I heard of a free month online I gots a Q-
my game was used will I still be able to get it?

also is it worth begging the crap outta my father, before the servers shut down, for online?
(im on GC)

xxTrystanxx
Dec 13, 2006, 08:07 AM
It's definitely worth it. You'll at least be able to spend some of those photon drops youve gotten, on items such as Magic Water (for making Plantain Fan and Plantain Huge Fan) or Photon Booster (Snow Queen!) or Parasitic Cell Type D, to make Virus Armor.

Not only that, but you'll have access to quests like Towards the Future. Basically it's a quest that lets you do only small parts of each area in Episode 1, and the bosses. Great for quick EXP.

I'm unsure about getting the free month, though. But, the GC server will be going free shortly before it goes down, so you'd only need to pay for a couple more months.

There are, other places, but we can't get into detail about them here, and I'm sure that more than likely you would be able to find someone on the ST servers who can tell you how to access it.

Drakorn
Dec 13, 2006, 10:28 AM
and also with online you can get more items then offline, so it is best to have a free month and download the quests before it shuts down.

Out_Kast
Dec 13, 2006, 01:33 PM
On 2006-12-12 14:25, Nidramag wrote:
I heard of a free month online I gots a Q-
my game was used will I still be able to get it?

It depends if you still have the information on the back of your instruction manual. If you do, it's 100% possible.

PIT
Dec 13, 2006, 02:29 PM
is there a way to download them on pc and move them to xbox's hdd?

(i'm asking if there's a way, not asking if anyone can give me links)

Nidramag
Dec 13, 2006, 05:07 PM
will the online items be included in downloads?

also (as a side note) is a snow queen even better than a frozen shooter? I think I read that it can not combo...

DoubleJG
Dec 13, 2006, 08:29 PM
That'd be cool if Sega said "Oh hey let's let them download all the quests before we shut our servers down." Doubt they will, but it's a nice thought. And yes, I know what you're thinking, and I already know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nidramag
Dec 13, 2006, 08:49 PM
what am I thinking? 'cause I got no idea what you're talking about.