PDA

View Full Version : LL - S Drops?

mananas
Dec 11, 2006, 10:53 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has found anything cool from this area... and if I should even attempt joining a party at level 35 - granted I will die many times because I already have.

Ri0T
Dec 12, 2006, 02:32 AM
B-Rank Rail Guns, A-Rank Jitseens, [B] Phantom Line, [B] Del Jagnus, and 7*-11* synth mats are a few things i can accurately state drop here. There are a few more Del boards and A-B Rank Weapons as well, probably a bunch of other stuff too.

35 seems kinda low for LL S though, it seems like territory for 45+ or so.

[edited for clarification]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ri0T on 2006-12-11 23:41 ]</font>

SolRiver
Dec 12, 2006, 03:31 AM
I tried soloing there a bit at lv35 with PT (wasted alot of DoT traps).

Obviously not worth it, but I pretty much can say PT was one of the only few classes that can get pass serveral rooms with that lv unless their pocket is empty.

Sitka
Dec 12, 2006, 09:08 AM
Speaking of the Del Jagnus board, I got one and excitedly dropped it into my striking PM and found an item that I have to get two of: Deljaben's Arms.

I searched players shops and couldn't find one and I'm sure if someone had one they would charge me both of my virtual arms and legs for one.

So, has anyone seen a megid-flinger drop one of these? Is it true only a level 30 Axe Photon Art is powerful enough to sever a Deljaben's arm to get one of these?

Seriously, it looks like a nice pair of unique daggers - just not sure if I should spend the next 3 months or so hanging out in megid central hoping to get two of these things to drop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2006-12-12 06:09 ]</font>

Ryna
Dec 12, 2006, 09:53 AM
On 2006-12-12 06:08, Sitka wrote:
So, has anyone seen a megid-flinger drop one of these? Is it true only a level 30 Axe Photon Art is powerful enough to sever a Deljaben's arm to get one of these?

I saw one drop last night. The monster was killed with a combination of Razonde and the Single-Claw PA.

Kuya
Dec 12, 2006, 10:17 AM
I've shot one off. I'm just trying to find a decent price for it.

Axel3792
Dec 12, 2006, 10:20 AM

Is it true only a level 30 Axe Photon Art is powerful enough to sever a Deljaben's arm to get one of these?

I tore one off with my bare hands. Then I used his own arm to beat his friends down. It was spectacular.

</wtf>

Stixx
Dec 12, 2006, 11:44 AM
The Deljaban Blades are just a random drop off of the Deljabans like how a Rappy Feather drops off of Rappies. Seems to be a pretty rare drop though. I've done about 20 LLS runs and only seen one (heck, I've seen two Junaline, but only one Deljaban Blade...).

Sitka
Dec 12, 2006, 01:18 PM
Looks like it is worth pursuing then - even if it takes a very long time.

Next question, anyone see the Del Jagnus Daggers in action? Do they look pretty cool and do they have any kind of special properties?

The description is very intriguing, even if it is only a 6* weapon.

Golto
Dec 12, 2006, 02:27 PM
Hmm I don't think they are Del Jagnus daggers, just single saber and twin sabers. Since the del* weapons are kubara and 6* I bet their +10 grind stats are awesome. Does amnyone know which monster drops the Phantomline board?

Neo187H
Dec 12, 2006, 02:37 PM
The twins are twin sabers, I saw them last night and they looked pretty cool. I have only really looked at the stats of the single saber and it looked pretty powerfull.
The arm is just a drop, I got two of the arms and the board for the single saber this morning randomly killing things with twin sabers. Sold them both within 5 minutes. The second I put them in the shop I had groups of 3 and 4 people in my room looking at them.

JAFO22000
Dec 12, 2006, 02:44 PM
I pulled a Deljaben arm! And a Junaline!

Saw an 8* beamgun drop, didn't get it.

Also, the Phantom Line board is in a box. Hard to explain, but at the end of 2 (or is it 3?) where 5 creatures spawn in front of a locked gate, there are three boxes to the right (as you are looking at the gate) behind some pillars. I've seen the PL board in one of those boxes two times...

Kuya
Dec 12, 2006, 02:49 PM
Whoa - wait, what? 8* beamgun (or rifle) in LL S? And the board is just in a box?

EDIT: Which mob was it off of (if you remember?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuya on 2006-12-12 11:51 ]</font>

Golto
Dec 12, 2006, 03:21 PM
Thanks Jaf0 I think I know which boxes you are talking about. I've also heard that 7* or *8 saber can drop from enemies. I'm guessing you get the beamgun (handgun) from those Sendirans since they drop handguns at c rank.

fronebullare
Dec 12, 2006, 06:44 PM
On 2006-12-12 06:53, Ryna wrote:

I saw one drop last night. The monster was killed with a combination of Razonde and the Single-Claw PA.

Are yall saying that how you kill a monster affects what it drops, or am i being to litteral >.>

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 12, 2006, 06:55 PM
On 2006-12-12 11:27, Golto wrote:
Hmm I don't think they are Del Jagnus daggers, just single saber and twin sabers. Since the del* weapons are kubara and 6* I bet their +10 grind stats are awesome. Does amnyone know which monster drops the Phantomline board?

The [B] Phantomline can be found in the boss boxes.
One of my party members got one...

Randomness
Dec 12, 2006, 07:05 PM
Hmm, any force weapons/boards known to drop there, or am I just going to end up selling everything I find there other than mats?

Careful
Dec 12, 2006, 07:33 PM
a beamgun you say

Kuea
Dec 13, 2006, 03:50 AM
On 2006-12-12 15:44, fronebullare wrote:

On 2006-12-12 06:53, Ryna wrote:

Are yall saying that how you kill a monster affects what it drops, or am i being to litteral >.>

too litteral.

I can't wait to go to S rank linear line and scavange some nice drops... it sounds like a nice place to get weapons XD

Kuya
Dec 13, 2006, 09:30 AM
On 2006-12-12 12:21, Golto wrote:
Thanks Jaf0 I think I know which boxes you are talking about. I've also heard that 7* or *8 saber can drop from enemies. I'm guessing you get the beamgun (handgun) from those Sendirans since they drop handguns at c rank.

Thanks for clearing up weapon and mob. According to -Shimarisu- (which she's taken from the perfect bible), the beamgun actually only drops on lv60-69 sendillans that means they're on Fight for Food S. The first mission set they're lv50-59 which would drop railguns. Just as a headsup http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif