PDA

View Full Version : about the serial number..

Anonymous
Feb 25, 2001, 01:35 PM
i don't have pso yet but i am getting it very soon...should i use the browser disc before i play pso online and input all the internet options first? or will there be a menu in pso where i put in the phone number to my isp and put in my user name and password? because i hear that if you play pso first then put ur internet options in the browser disk, like the serial number gets erased and the next time you play pso you log in because it says that the serial number is already being used. im getting worried.....some help?

BTW...i have 56k i dont have broadband

KLin-304
Feb 25, 2001, 05:37 PM
Yes, you should set up a connection for your Dreamcast to connect to the internet before playing Phantasy Star Online, online. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif There isn't any way that I know of for you to set up the connection in the game itself. The set up may take quite a while, especially if you decide to sign up with SegaNet. (It took me a total of 4 hours after numerous disconnects in the middle. >_<) So hopefully you have lots of patience or can do something else while you slog through the set up process.