PDA

View Full Version : Looking for challenge mode partners

TeamPhalanx
Nov 24, 2002, 06:58 PM
I already have 2 characters and Ra-ZAN, but that also means I have 2 characters not at Ra-ZAN. So, I'm looking for some people to play c-mode with. The only things I ask is that:

a) At least one other is a c-mode pro
b) You're willing to stay up late for the PST people
c) You're willing to do it with at least four characters.

Anyway, my HUcaseal & FOnewearl are at Ra-ZAN, but if need be I'll use 'em for one or more of the c-mode runs. I'm looking to get my HUnewearl & RAmarl into c-mode.

MPLe
Nov 24, 2002, 11:06 PM
On 2002-11-24 15:58, TeamPhalanx wrote:
I already have 2 characters and Ra-ZAN, but that also means I have 2 characters not at Ra-ZAN. So, I'm looking for some people to play c-mode with. The only things I ask is that:

a) At least one other is a c-mode pro
b) You're willing to stay up late for the PST people
c) You're willing to do it with at least four characters.

Anyway, my HUcaseal & FOnewearl are at Ra-ZAN, but if need be I'll use 'em for one or more of the c-mode runs. I'm looking to get my HUnewearl & RAmarl into c-mode.

I'm willing to do it with my Hunewearl

I only know the first two c-mode levels... -=/

btw, I'm on PST and can stay up late for it.

Spy
Nov 26, 2002, 03:22 PM
As long as late doesn't mean after 2am PST I can do it. I'm no pro but my RAmar is Bu-Gou and I'd be interested in running my HUcaseal through the gauntlet.

Rylios
Nov 29, 2002, 06:35 PM
Although i only have 1 good Tv i can try to meet up, other Tv is projection.. i would like to knwo if someone would be willing to help out with c modes, i haven't does c mode at all. Contact me i'm usualy on vega 3 -5 block or Anteras 8 Char name is Rylios

Toyzferall
Nov 29, 2002, 07:14 PM
I'm no pro... But I don't totally suck. I can stay up late... Well, on weekends. I'll prolly run Cmode with two of my characters, but I doubt I'll do it with all of 'em. Yet. Prolly just go through now with my HUcast and RAcast.

Lillywhite
Dec 1, 2002, 01:02 AM
I'm not a pro either, but I've read all the PSOW guides and can print the maps. I'm not a moron either, I won't like, just sit there and die. I'm a FOmar.

cashizslick
Dec 2, 2002, 09:30 AM
Anybody wanna take time to help out a C-Mode newbie? I recently got back online and should have a BBA real soon. My character is a level 110 Humar who was raised in offline mode for all the levels. I have no rares except the ancient saber and red handgun.