PDA

View Full Version : Tech leveling

Randomness
Dec 13, 2006, 06:04 PM
Where do you find most effective for leveling techniques? I'm trying to push a couple of mine past the next threshold, and Sleeping Warriors has gotten boring for me.

Gamemako
Dec 13, 2006, 06:19 PM
Walk into A-rank Linear Line missions with crappy weapons and smash away.

Brittaintrail
Dec 13, 2006, 10:23 PM
use wands. crappy wands from neudaiz

Ronin1of47
Dec 13, 2006, 10:44 PM
im confused why use "crappy" weapons (1* i assume) i thought PA lvl % was based on actual damage done by said attack

Rainey
Dec 13, 2006, 10:46 PM
fill up your inventory with 1* wands and go spam your techs in A-rank LL, goes quite fast

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 12:37 AM
B/A rank relics use what ever wep you want http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif the nanocarbons and other drops will pay for you PP cost and there are alot of PP cubes on the way so you stay nice and full. All the while making good xp.

Laranas
Dec 14, 2006, 09:24 AM
On 2006-12-13 19:44, Ronin1of47 wrote:
im confused why use "crappy" weapons (1* i assume) i thought PA lvl % was based on actual damage done by said attack

I'm pretty sure this was proven.. either way spamming the tech in Unsafe Passage gets the job done. The monsters there are slow, in groups, and have very little MST if any at all

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 14, 2006, 10:08 AM
slow works agaisnt you when your waiting for them to group together.

and the bull things are never in a good group for me :/

the sleeping warriors is so good because the loot pays for the PP charge fee's and there are several on the way. plus the green guys stay in very tight groups and right next to you so its like free hits.