PDA

View Full Version : WTF

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 14, 2006, 12:01 AM
How the hell do you talk to someone at sega? Is sega even a company with real people or dam robots?

RuneLateralus
Dec 14, 2006, 12:46 AM
The new Sonic game was so bad, they had to cut areas...and they fired all their operators.

Maridia
Dec 14, 2006, 12:49 AM
Getting ahold of anyone at Sega is damn near impossible. Good luck. I watched about a dozen people on old PSO Xbox try to get ahold of Sega for months, trying to find out when they were going to take the christmas lobbies off. And this was in march.

Much as I love their games, sega is one of the most aloof game companies I've ever seen. You can't be aloof and have a good MMO. They really need to become more user friendly. Seriously.

Sayara
Dec 14, 2006, 12:55 AM
Hey, thats why this isn't a good MMo :3

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 14, 2006, 01:15 AM
yeah... I remmeber on DC i could at least hit a series of numbers and make contact with a human.... Now I cant find anything

Mystil
Dec 14, 2006, 03:19 AM
Perhaps they are disgruntled by the fact that they turned tail and ran from the PSX, while thier old rival Nintendo continues to live on(and be successful). So they are showing depreciation towards the fans they have left?

Kent
Dec 14, 2006, 07:20 AM
On 2006-12-13 21:55, Tingle wrote:
Hey, thats why this isn't a good MMo :3

It's not even an MMO in the first place, so it's a physical impossibility for it to be a good one.

Mystil
Dec 14, 2006, 07:42 AM
Are we saying it's not an MMO because there is no sense of exploration? All the other elements beside that is present in PSU.

DonRoyale
Dec 14, 2006, 11:25 AM
SEGA's too lazy to answer, what with them making another failure of themselves on a Sonic game, supplying Japan with a steady supply of juicy, fun updates that we'll never get, Clumsy thinking of more ways to make female newmans have sluttier clothes and more luck, and the rest of ST laughing at us for lack of content.

>>