PDA

View Full Version : Santa is checking his list, and is coming for a visit to PSO

Tiger
Nov 24, 2002, 09:33 PM
Well Santa's been checkin his list for all the little good boys and girls in PSO world. So he will be randomely stopping by Antares block 8 and joining random games handing out gifts! Sorry Santa can't make special visits for you if you ask him to give you items. Santa also wont be giving out items to people who shout things such as "there is no such thing as Santa!". Finally, Santa cant give out gifts to people if your in locked rooms! So be sure to enjoy the company of other PSO world players and keep your games open http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. You never know what time, or what days Santa will come around. You can rest assure though, it will be at least once a day every day during the month of December. Santa hopes to see you all!

*PS*: Santa also asks that if you have any gifts you would like to contribute, he will take them and give to others. Santa likes COOKIES AND MILK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vol_Opt
Nov 24, 2002, 09:49 PM
.. Bzzt..

.. Target.. Identified..

.. Bzzt..

MetalGriever
Nov 24, 2002, 10:40 PM
lol
Hey Tiger! Long time no see, man!

Sedyne
Nov 24, 2002, 11:36 PM
Santa...=) Sedyne wants a Lv 130 Mind Mag =)

Vejita
Nov 25, 2002, 12:14 AM
haha
hey this is cool
we can actually get someone to send gifts to one another
awww

-Nemesis_
Nov 25, 2002, 12:14 AM
u mind if i help? i pick up a bunch of crap for newbs.

MalambisBZ
Nov 25, 2002, 12:38 AM
Don't forget to wrap the items! =)

Tiger
Nov 25, 2002, 02:51 AM
items are going to be wrapped http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 25, 2002, 04:02 AM
i would like a tricycle pweeeeease!

Jizzah
Nov 25, 2002, 04:08 AM
"there is no such thing as Santa!"

RedFox
Nov 25, 2002, 04:28 AM
im here santa!! do you make trips to the UK???

Hikaryuu
Nov 25, 2002, 06:22 AM
Remember to lock your games boy and girls, why? For reference, see:

Wierd Al's "The night Santa went crazy"
and
The Arrogant worm's "Santa's gonna kick your ass"

J/K
I'd volunteer to help out with that, but I'm not likely to get a BBA until Christmas day, and then it'd be a little late to prepare.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 25, 2002, 08:16 AM
or Wesley Willis "Santa kicked me in the Face"

BIO-SLASH
Nov 25, 2002, 11:31 AM
That is so cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'll be sure to keep an eye out for Santa.

Wang_Tang
Nov 25, 2002, 11:52 AM
Sack of Crap!
that was my idea...

guess i shoulda been quicker posting that on the boards

oh well, nobody gets my rares that i've found on my way to 131 ^_^

Alena Zouryx
Nov 25, 2002, 11:53 AM
I only play online during the wee hours of the morning, so I seriously doubt that Santa would ever visit me...

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 11:55 AM
I have a bunch of common rares for you to give out to the lower level crowd... stuff like DB'S SABRE, SLICER OF ASSASSIN, DISKA OF LIBERATOR, VARISTA and CUSTOM RAY ver. 00.

Wang_Tang
Nov 25, 2002, 11:59 AM
I was going to perhaps hand out Gae Bolgs, Red Scorpios, Guilty Lights, Alive Aqhus, and perhaps Caduceuses... or Caduceii, whatever.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 25, 2002, 12:17 PM
TSFO-SnAPPLE is jewish... =._.=

ABDUR101
Nov 25, 2002, 12:32 PM
On 2002-11-25 09:17, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
TSFO-SnAPPLE is jewish... =._.=

Abdur is a muslim, but that doesn't mean he's going to say no to Big Santa-Man =o

On 2002-11-24 19:40, MetalGriever wrote:
lol
Hey Tiger! Long time no see, man!

oh oh! Out of character! XD

On 2002-11-24 21:14, -Nemesis_ wrote:
u mind if i help? i pick up a bunch of crap for newbs.

Heeey, when the local Toy Mission comes around taking old toys to children that don't have nice stuff, they don't deliver them and say "Here, look kids! Look at all the second hand crap we found for you!" >=X

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Nov 25, 2002, 04:08 PM
But seriously, if anyone see's a Black and Red suited HUmar, hook em up with a Dragon Slayer. His name is Frosty =)

Zio
Nov 25, 2002, 04:16 PM
yay maybe i can get a monomate or handgun... please http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

RaXoR
Nov 25, 2002, 04:25 PM
Santa enjoys playing all night long, and often only sleeps during the day time, but in small hour increments. But dont forget ALL HOURS OF THE DAY santa has a chance of coming around!

CrashCat
Nov 25, 2002, 04:29 PM
Actually a Heart Handgun might not be a bad gift for a newb FO, I spent about a half an hour or so last night just going down to Forest 1 and back up to get the shop to load one so I would have something to refill my poor FOmarl's TP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Of course, a stronger tp draw attibute would be even better, but my noobness hasn't run across one of those yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ramar-Bortak
Nov 25, 2002, 05:03 PM
OH! OH! OH! I got my char deleted, and all I want is a good mag and a varista, I live for the simple things in life, not asking for much..... Is there any way we can set up a meeting with santa.... heehhehehe.

ABDUR101
Nov 25, 2002, 05:29 PM
On 2002-11-25 14:03, Ramar-Bortak wrote:
Is there any way we can set up a meeting with santa.... heehhehehe.

*makes plot to setup meetings where needy-players have to sit on Santa's lap*

>=B

I can donate some stuff to Big Red. Have to see when I get around to actually playing. Maybe on my upcoming four day weekend break from work?

PM me Mista Santa!

Bluedeath
Nov 25, 2002, 05:57 PM
If my mom brings me to the store to get a modem then if i see you ill contribute, or would it be better if i made a little elf and went around handing out stuff?

P.S I need a new CD player plz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

vgi_vinnie
Nov 25, 2002, 06:24 PM
awesome idea, i might have a few lvl 23+ techs if you want them for gifts to give out. If i can manage to find a 2nd elysion, you can have one of those too.

Ian D
Nov 25, 2002, 08:17 PM
I'm gonna make a little elf-like FOnewm just for the holidays.

Jae
Nov 25, 2002, 11:35 PM
Haha this is a great idea! Earlier tonight, a friend and I just made a game to exchange items (ironically) and all of a sudden Santa hit us up and brought little wrapped gifts! Lol cool idea! Great way to bring out the holiday spirit in the PSOW block! I hope my donation to Santa was enough... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Nov 26, 2002, 05:41 PM
If you see DARK SISTER in the lobbies or in an open game,talk to her,she might be able to help greatly since she's a gallon's shop junkie.And there might be a chance she'll help give out powerful mags if you hand her baby ones.I love rasing mags,they are how I run things for myself.

Toyzferall
Nov 26, 2002, 06:00 PM
Ooooh! That's cool! Yay! Santy-clause! *Looks at his name... Notes that his new costume color is red and white* Hey... No! I'M not Santa! Don't look at me like that! Stop punning my name! >.<;;

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2002, 09:40 AM
On 2002-11-25 03:22, Hikaryuu wrote:
Remember to lock your games boy and girls, why? For reference, see:

Wierd Al's "The night Santa went crazy"

That's a good song actually.

"Yes, Virginia, now Santa Claus is dead.
Some guy from the SWAT team blew a hole through his head.
Yes little friend now, that's his brains on the floor,
Guess they won't have the fat guy to kick around anymore!"

Oh, and Santa, I would like an Ult rare. (something that's hard to find in Ultimate mode)

EsperFlame
Nov 27, 2002, 02:00 PM
"Yes, Virginia, now Santa Claus is dead.
Some guy from the SWAT team blew a hole through his head.
Yes little friend now, that's his brains on the floor,
Guess they won't have the fat guy to kick around anymore!"

Wow you really butchered that verse.

Yes, Virginia, now santa's doing time,
In a federal prison, for his infamous crime,
Hey little friend now, don't you cry no more teas,
He'll be out with good behaviour in 700 more years!

Cause Blitzen's in therepy and Donnor's still nervous,
And the elves all got jobs working for the, Postal Service,
And they say Mrs. Claus is on the phone every night,
Negotiating rights for.....well you get the point,

Spacepest
Nov 28, 2002, 12:14 AM
Dear Santa,

Please don't give my ramarl, Nawty Amber, coal this year. It doesn't snow very often on Ragol, so she doesn't need it.

Thank You,

Spacepest

Blenjar
Nov 28, 2002, 12:26 AM
lol, I hope I get bba b/f end of december.

DJ_Monkey
Nov 28, 2002, 12:28 AM
Weird Al owns you.

Thank you for the Booma Claw, Santa. I already have 2, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, eh?

Tiger
Nov 28, 2002, 01:41 AM
Santa will be dropping by all night tonight asking for donations and handing out presents. Hope to see....wait no santa hopes to see you tonight.

ABDUR101
Nov 28, 2002, 01:53 AM
Santa has two threads for the same thing! =X

We'll keep the latest thread and lock this one, that way it won't confuse any members. =)

For reference, Santa will be on Antares 8 each night around 9pm eastern for donations!(Minus milk and cookie breaks...)

*lock*