PDA

View Full Version : omg please stop overpricing vestaline by 3k+

TravisVI
Dec 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
ok seriously every1 tht owns a store and is selling vestaline for 6k-10k wtf, i am looking for an honest shop keep to sell me some vestaline at a decent price under the NPC price (6k) or some cheap kerseline, plz, i hate taking 3 days to find a vetaline in a shop worth buying, so i always have t o settle for npc, just post or msg me about prices

Ronzeru
Dec 14, 2006, 03:31 PM
No.

DarkAeon
Dec 14, 2006, 03:31 PM
Nope.

Delinguaniss
Dec 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
jeesh, Vestaline isn't the only high priced item. Remember, Neta Notes cost 10K or more world wide, cause ppl are stupid and power hungry. Money destroys a lot of society. It's a damn outrage. Anyway, I can't wait to get luck so I can synth my fans, hopefully they'll come out right anyway...

Kuya
Dec 14, 2006, 03:33 PM
lol - Welcome to the PSU economy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I never sell Vesta more than 4.5k and kerse for 2.5k - Too bad I can't stock quick enough :T

TravisVI
Dec 14, 2006, 03:33 PM
well that was hardly an appropriate answer, and mature for tht matter

TravisVI
Dec 14, 2006, 03:35 PM
oh i kno how it is, ive been on since day one, it is rediculous, at least the other PSs' in the past didnt have an economy to ruin in the first place

Ronzeru
Dec 14, 2006, 03:42 PM
Or just go farm yourself if you don't wanna pay expensive prices, duh.

Pengfishh
Dec 14, 2006, 03:43 PM
At best you can just buy the materials for what they cost. Otherwise, ignore the blatant and ridiculous overpricing and carry on as though there were no economy. May not save much money, but you save plenty of frustration.

Nani-chan
Dec 14, 2006, 03:49 PM
People will lower eventually. I was pleasantly surprised to see the other material (non ebon) for less than 2k.. So the market is great for that at least.

Neith
Dec 14, 2006, 03:52 PM
If people can get more for their finds, they will. It's greed.

If you don't like the price, find lower, wait until they lower, or buy from NPC. Failing that, farm for it. Otherwise, there's no other options.

lol @ Nanocarbon suddenly dropping in price

Mystil
Dec 14, 2006, 03:56 PM
What happened to Travis I, II, III, IV, and V? seriousquestion:P...

Cav
Dec 14, 2006, 03:56 PM
Vestaline is the new nanocarbon. Also, like nanocarbon it probably wont go under npc price across all player shops until something new takes its place >.>

Ryoga4523
Dec 14, 2006, 04:12 PM
You can come to my shop at any time; my prices are rediculously cheap. Search by my name "Ryoga" or by my ad, "dirt cheap" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. I try and keep it stocked with good stuff as much as possible, but ppl seem to by my items too quickly. To give you an indicator of how cheap my prices are, I had B rank weapons for no higher than 1300 meseta.

TravisVI
Dec 14, 2006, 05:58 PM
well my in game is IV which is 4 mystil, remember the games before psu?, , pso GC ep3, and BB ( DC not included cuz i had a diff name then

lavosmanx
Dec 15, 2006, 02:15 AM
I price stuff fairly but I haven't seen what yer lookin fer.

Wheatpenny
Dec 16, 2006, 11:46 AM
The best thing to do is to avoid the high priced shop and use patience and savvy consumerism to win the day,I would rather wait a week to find a shop that has a item I need at a price I want than buy an item for what I deem is an unfair price from someone.