PDA

View Full Version : If I were a chick, I'd be PMSing right now

MystikX
Dec 15, 2006, 12:56 PM
Ok, so I'm hunting a Chain Sawd via Ult Addicting Food, slaying any Vulmer unfortunate enough to stand in my way. The very first Vulmer I kill drops a red item box. I nearly pissed myself seeing the redness of the box.

As I go to pick it up, my excitement quickly changed to dismay faster than a Rappy running away.

Stupid useless Photon Drops on an offline-only gameplay!!!!!!!

astuarlen
Dec 15, 2006, 11:20 PM
As a chick, I fail to see the correlation between PMS and PSO, aside from 2 letters in common.

ABDUR101
Dec 15, 2006, 11:44 PM
You'd be on the verge of bleeding vaginally too, huh?

washuguy
Dec 15, 2006, 11:52 PM
Ouch...

KojiroAK
Dec 16, 2006, 03:33 AM
On 2006-12-15 09:56, MystikX wrote:
Ok, so I'm hunting a Chain Sawd via Ult Addicting Food, slaying any Vulmer unfortunate enough to stand in my way. The very first Vulmer I kill drops a red item box. I nearly pissed myself seeing the redness of the box.

As I go to pick it up, my excitement quickly changed to dismay faster than a Rappy running away.

Stupid useless Photon Drops on an offline-only gameplay!!!!!!!

Don't hunt for the item, hunt for the exp on a area you get the item.

Always await a PD and not the item.

Then you are way more happy if you get the item.

Also has to be said, the offline mode was original thought as an preparation for online mode.
Not as an alternative.

That was said on each review i did read.

Mystil
Dec 16, 2006, 05:58 AM
Don't ever hunt for a pyscho wand.

OnnaWren
Dec 16, 2006, 04:37 PM
Yes, hunting a Psycho Wand will make you a bit, well, psycho after a while... heeheehee *urk* X_X

navci
Dec 16, 2006, 10:17 PM
On 2006-12-15 20:20, astuarlen wrote:
As a chick, I fail to see the correlation between PMS and PSO, aside from 2 letters in common.

I love you. Please let me stalk you.

UnderscoreX
Dec 16, 2006, 10:29 PM
IT'S BECAUSE GIRLS WITH PMS HAVE CRAZY MOOD SWINGS AND ARE A DANGER TO ANYONE WITHIN A 10 METRE RADIUS.
And PSO can switch up your mood in rapid time, you see the red box, "Oh i'm awesome!" you're thinking, but then the reality sets in, and you start to beat up the nearest pillow.

EphekZ
Dec 18, 2006, 12:18 AM
On 2006-12-16 19:29, UnderscoreX wrote:
IT'S BECAUSE GIRLS WITH PMS HAVE CRAZY MOOD SWINGS AND ARE A DANGER TO ANYONE WITHIN A 10 METRE RADIUS.
And PSO can switch up your mood in rapid time, you see the red box, "Oh i'm awesome!" you're thinking, but then the reality sets in, and you start to beat up the nearest pillow.

meh IMO PMS is kinda bs, most girls just use that shit as an excuse to be a bitch. beat up a pillow? Don't think i've ever done that.

on topic: Why are you still playing PSO? =P anyways don't get mad chainsawd is a VERY easy rare. you'll get it in no time. =)

edit: if you got some friends like a FO or something that nukes, do multiplayer mode caves. get good exp and it doesnt take long with a nuking FO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2006-12-17 21:19 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
Dec 18, 2006, 05:39 AM
LOOK AT ME I AM A GIRL TOO

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 18, 2006, 07:31 AM
If I were that Kodia guy I'd quote the beating the fossilized remains of a dead horse thing.

But you do have the "Its new to me!" up your sleeve.

PD's offline, yeah quite a bother. If you end up going online one day, they're there instead of sold for 1000 meseta/piece right?

Instead of a rare? Well...

They do have use to add specials to S-Rank weapons online, and after you find your millionth Varista, and are in need of dozens more PD's, you start wishing those junky rare redboxes are PD's instead!

On 2006-12-18 02:39, -Shimarisu- wrote:
LOOK AT ME I AM A GIRL TOO

Don't sell yourself short on the net.

-Sometimes drunk/likes the hooch (+1 for the frat boy crowd/creepy clubbing dudes)

-Older (than youngins) woman (+1 for the weird kids who say they want older women but know it turns out like Ricky Lake with 14 yr olds marrying 40 year olds and playing Playstation together: "We like the same stuff!")

-Located in Japan, yo, (land of ah sou). (+1 for the teen Japanophile freaks! "Send some anime/games/Honda parts!")

" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif = not soo serious"

I hope this doesn't turn into another man/woman bluemangroup/venuspinkpanther crazy debate.

I hope nobody takes those misinformation thoughts by the posting young dudes above(about the PMS) personally and this ends in flamewar.

UnderscoreX
Dec 18, 2006, 09:29 AM
On 2006-12-17 21:18, darkgunner wrote:

beat up a pillow? Don't think i've ever done that.

YOU HAVEN'T LIVED.

KodiaX987
Dec 18, 2006, 10:13 AM
On 2006-12-18 04:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
If I were that Kodia guy I'd quote the beating the fossilized remains of a dead horse thing.

You probably mean the cryogenically frozen remains of the fossilized skeleton of a pre-Big-Bang dead horse. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 11:39 AM
On 2006-12-16 19:29, UnderscoreX wrote:

That radius widens to about a mile if there's a projectile in the room.

Strangely, I never got PD'd when I was hunting my Psycho Wand. It just kinda "plopped" in the middle of the room.

My J Sword hunt however, funded many an S Rank special.