PDA

View Full Version : Neta Note Sellers

Stixx
Dec 15, 2006, 02:56 PM
Well, selling items is a legitimate way of making money you know >.>

Delinguaniss
Dec 15, 2006, 02:56 PM
What's the deal with the 10K and up prices on Neta Notes? Waiting...

And for many other synth items, is it that impossible for some users to get out there and earn their Meseta?

Ryoki
Dec 15, 2006, 02:58 PM
On 2006-12-15 11:56, Delinguaniss wrote:
What's the deal with the 10K and up prices on Neta Notes? Waiting...

And for many other synth items, is it that impossible for some users to get out there and earn their Meseta?

And on that matter, what is with retarded people and thinking kerseline is worth 8k? WTF?

I thought it would be easy to get the fans, like the bulb, but the freakin note costs as much as an already built bulb...

________
WEED VAPORIZER (http://weedvaporizers.org/)

Sychosis
Dec 15, 2006, 02:59 PM
I earned my Neta Notes. So...

Neta Note = Earned

Neta Notes sell for 10k...

Neta Note = 10k

So if Neta Note = Earned, and Neta Note = 10k, then...

10k = Earned

Simple.

Delinguaniss
Dec 15, 2006, 03:01 PM
True, some people really don't know how to make friends, and make a business. If I had a store, all of my stuff would've been sold out. I have so many B Rank weapons for noobs, it's ridiculous. But I give out rare items and decent weapons that have been grinded out for free. IDC, all that I ask is legitamit nice players. These guys selling something that might fail for Ks is preposterous but it's cool. They'll get their money one way or another. I actually like slaying Jarbas for my money, there's nothing better than experience and possible misison points http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And telling jokes about people with high priced stores against all of the guys that I party with. LOL, one time I could've sworn I was in an Army Surplus store, some prices were outstandingly lame.

Ryoki
Dec 15, 2006, 03:06 PM
On 2006-12-15 11:59, Sychosis wrote:

Neta Note = Earned

Neta Note = 10k

10k = Earned

Simple.

OH, and A=B! Remember?

BTW: You get both boards and the notes from the Vol Morons, right?

________
Oregon medical marijuana dispensaries (http://oregon.dispensaries.org/)

Sychosis
Dec 15, 2006, 03:09 PM
YES! A = B! <333333 Math.

Yep, they drop 'em both. Though I wish they (Or Hiru at least) dropped the PA disk for Hiru's sweet two-handed wand swing. That would pwn.

Delinguaniss
Dec 15, 2006, 03:12 PM
Hey, none of that, i've been through that undelicious mission way too many times, with luck and SEGA decided to not grace me with those items. I pick up so many Single Harisen Battle Fan boards it's ridiculous. But I never pick up Neta Notes, I have only picked up one. And I have six boards and one double fan board. Sometimes the drop ratio really ticks me off, but 10K prices, well, you can kiss your mother with that kind of mouth. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
Dec 15, 2006, 05:46 PM
then wait till you get luck and only kill the newman it only take 5min to get a neta note unless you want to shell out the money. ;3

Randomness
Dec 15, 2006, 06:06 PM
On 2006-12-15 14:46, EJ wrote:
then wait till you get luck and only kill the newman it only take 5min to get a neta note unless you want to shell out the money. ;3

Why only him? KILL THEM ALL! And then QUICKLY abort mission so you dont have to sit through the cutscene before the dragon.

Schubalts
Dec 15, 2006, 07:56 PM
FAH! All I've gotten from those wusses are Dogma Drops!

Delinguaniss
Dec 15, 2006, 08:00 PM
On 2006-12-15 15:06, Randomness wrote:

On 2006-12-15 14:46, EJ wrote:

Why only him? KILL THEM ALL! And then QUICKLY abort mission so you dont have to sit through the cutscene before the dragon.

Here's Delinguaniss...

You are such a f****** smart man Randomness, and I mean it, cause some ppl, sit right through it, I say bump Zoalgoug, he's pretty fine and everything, but hey, I'm trying to get those items. LOL

Schubalts, I don't know, one day I ended up with nothing, and got like 22 Dogma Drops. I wasn't mad, but hey, I still got the boards and the three Netas. Oh yeah, I couldn't wait, and I made one tonight, cause tomorrow is the day Delinguaniss comes out of retirement, cause he gets luck. so Toshedd On will be on hold, till I'm tired of Delinguaniss.

Lavinia
Dec 16, 2006, 01:41 AM
i sell my neta notes for 5k or less

GuardianKnux
Dec 16, 2006, 01:49 AM
i would so buy from you lol i could use em i like to have the fanz around just for the fun but 10k is kinda ummm.... outta my league im so poor.........so very very poor.......

DarkSeph
Dec 16, 2006, 02:00 AM
If you can "find" a neta note that is....good luck getting it for 5K or less.....You could put it in your shop for that, turn around twice, and there would be Meseta for you....

It's the Neta Fairy I tell ya's.....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lavinia
Dec 16, 2006, 02:20 AM
i get so many of those notes that i make a bundle off them, but lately i havent been getting them. I dont have a striking pm so i cant make the fans, but im making a gh450 that is going to have 70 lvls of striking so once i max that i will get around to making my fans.

DarkSeph
Dec 16, 2006, 02:21 AM
70 striking levels is quite nice, I have a dirty PM and I think it goes, 78 striking, 21 tech, 1 armor, 1 ranged.......not quite sure how I messed it up that bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif....well anyways

Lavinia
Dec 16, 2006, 02:28 AM
Well, on PSO, i was a Mag "Farmer", some people called me. i use to raise mags for a price, and they always had to be perfect. So thats why all my pms will be perfect. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavinia on 2006-12-15 23:29 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
Dec 16, 2006, 03:06 AM
If they werent rare, they wouldnt be so expensive.

GuardianKnux
Dec 16, 2006, 03:38 AM
haha i did that to i loved raising mags i kinda miss em.......

Agne
Dec 16, 2006, 08:16 AM
ok well... first off i did the mission over and over and over and over and.... until i found the neta notes required to build both the single hand and dual handed fans. was it alot of times? yes.. would i have sold the few neta notes i found for less thank 10k? no. first off the weapon it yields has a stun effect. secondly it's a RARE weapon... something i think you guys forgot about. it's worth it. especially if you can't find it.

should everything be priced in your price limit?.....

Dragon_Knight
Dec 16, 2006, 08:29 AM
On 2006-12-16 00:06, JubeiSaotome wrote:
If they werent rare, they wouldnt be so expensive.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa right....ever check the shops for mono or trimates? I see monos go for 100 a pop and Tris go a bare minimum of 1k a per.

Wheatpenny
Dec 16, 2006, 01:10 PM
But on the otherside of the coin is people who sell things at REALY low prices, the other day I was hunting some scape dolls, most people were selling for about 2-5k each some guy had 3 in shop for 600. Do maybee I had to run through a ton of shops to find those but by being a "shop hound" as I like to call it has its merits. If everyone did this (and I am sure a lot of us do) then the people who are selling stuff at rediculous prices won't make money then realize they have to lower stuff in order to sell. But then again there is gona be some goober that will pay anything just cause of lack of patience.

Witchblade56
Dec 16, 2006, 01:43 PM
whats the success rate on the fans with a striking PM anyways? Id very much like to know.

omegapirate2k
Dec 16, 2006, 01:48 PM
On 2006-12-15 11:59, Sychosis wrote:

Neta Note = Earned

Neta Note = 10k

10k = Earned

Simple.

Discrete math at work.
Ah how I hate discrete math...

Ryoki
Dec 16, 2006, 01:58 PM
On 2006-12-16 10:43, Witchblade56 wrote:
whats the success rate on the fans with a striking PM anyways? Id very much like to know.

on my 71 striking pm...
51: Harisenbattlefan
76: Twinharisenfans
the twins need 2 notes, hence the higher rate.

and Agne, the paralyze effect happens pretty rarely, even in C rank missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-16 10:59 ]</font>
________
Buy Easy Vape Vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com/easy-vape-vaporizer.html)

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 16, 2006, 04:08 PM
I have a Normal (Green) Harisen Battle Fan +4 in my shop for 15K... Is that too high?

Ryoki
Dec 16, 2006, 04:10 PM
On 2006-12-16 13:08, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
I have a Normal (Green) Harisen Battle Fan +4 in my shop for 15K... Is that too high?

No that is fine. But the fact that my twin harisen board needs one more neta note than the battle fan,combined with the fact that the board COSTS more for some fucking reason (morons, i say.) that really angers me.

________
Medical Marijuana (http://dispensaries.org/)

Maridia
Dec 16, 2006, 04:37 PM
I think this thread should be like "Hey, shop guys. What's with all the retarded prices on stuff?"

Note to players: I know you're just trying to see if you CAN sell it for a higher price, but for the love of god, if you're going to sell items that can be bought at an NPC, the whole key to selling them is to sell them at LOWER than the npc. Even a little bit. Not a bajillion times higher. Vestaline sells for 6k at an npc. Not 8k, not 10k, not 2345k, not 999999999999. Seriously. Quit wasting the time of the poor people who are looking for actual bargains using the shop search option. It's ridiculous. I found 3 pieces of vestaline for 2.5k each at one person's shop. That person is my hero. The rest? "Lol 9999999" or other variations. Just don't put it in your shop, it's mean and it wastes everyone's time. ;<

And as for rare items you can't find in shops, well.. I've seen Christmas trees go for anywhere from 10k-36k. So.. People will charge what they charge for rare items. If you want it THAT badly, go find it yourself, I guess, is the lesson for everyone. But man, overcharging for npc items is freaking annoying.

SonicTMP
Dec 16, 2006, 04:43 PM
Cause ya know, not everyone likes to grind thru the same map 50+ times to get the cash to buy 1 minor upgrade. The shops at least provide money into the player economy. Money gets xfered between people rather than going down the sink from buying at NPC store. Just people are stupid and don't realize this so prices on everything is 3x what npc sells for....

Wheatpenny
Dec 16, 2006, 05:50 PM
On 2006-12-16 13:37, Maridia wrote:
I think this thread should be like "Hey, shop guys. What's with all the retarded prices on stuff?"

Note to players: I know you're just trying to see if you CAN sell it for a higher price, but for the love of god, if you're going to sell items that can be bought at an NPC, the whole key to selling them is to sell them at LOWER than the npc. Even a little bit. Not a bajillion times higher. Vestaline sells for 6k at an npc. Not 8k, not 10k, not 2345k, not 999999999999. Seriously. Quit wasting the time of the poor people who are looking for actual bargains using the shop search option. It's ridiculous.

Finally someone who agrees with me on this. It pisses me off everytime I am looking for a item I want/need and I go to a shop and its in there for 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999(you get the idea) and no one is there.Those of you doing this for the love of God quit wasting our time with this BS.No one is dumb enough to buy something for that much and if anything all you are doing is making people avoid your shop due to pulling crap like this.

Delinguaniss
Dec 16, 2006, 06:37 PM
BTW, I tried synthing two fans today, both failed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I hope everyone gets a ticket from Sega, cause those are the only two items that failed out of a set of eleven today. How lame...

Ryoki
Dec 16, 2006, 09:38 PM
On 2006-12-16 14:50, Wheatpenny wrote:

On 2006-12-16 13:37, Maridia wrote:

Note to players: I know you're just trying to see if you CAN sell it for a higher price, but for the love of god, if you're going to sell items that can be bought at an NPC, the whole key to selling them is to sell them at LOWER than the npc. Even a little bit. Not a bajillion times higher. Vestaline sells for 6k at an npc. Not 8k, not 10k, not 2345k, not 999999999999. Seriously. Quit wasting the time of the poor people who are looking for actual bargains using the shop search option. It's ridiculous.

Finally someone who agrees with me on this. It pisses me off everytime I am looking for a item I want/need and I go to a shop and its in there for 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999999999999999999(you get the idea) and no one is there.Those of you doing this for the love of God quit wasting our time with this BS.No one is dumb enough to buy something for that much and if anything all you are doing is making people avoid your shop due to pulling crap like this.

As Do I. But I do love it when the owner is there, so I can bitch them out and blacklist them. The weirdest guy I did that too was some guy called Happy Friend, and I ran in his room and went "what is with your f*cking prices?"
And he said "Please don't yell, it makes my plants cry." The way everything around him was happy kinda messed with my head after I blacklisted him. Makes me feel like the asshole. Which I might have been....

Delinguaniss
Dec 17, 2006, 01:05 AM
No, no. This thread is fine the way it is. I like how ppl sell their stuff. Compared to me, I think I have the best bargains on the planet, especially if I happen to be in the room and someone walks up in there.

Today some ppl saved a bundle, just because they took the time out to ell me what they were looking for. Unlike Mr Winky, everyone told me what they wanted, some of the prices didn't change. But someone got a Vestaline which I had posted up and 10K and I still do. He walked up in the room, and I was trading someone something, cause he talked to me too. I told him I'll give him a Vestaline for whatev he wants. He said 6K, I said, no, and I said, just give me the amoun that you really want to in a trade. He ended up giving me 3K. I told him that he saved 7K today cause he was so nice.

But if anyone sees a Mr Winky, tell him I'm out looking for him, cause his punk arse, could've saved some money on a Vestaline. And the words that he said, was something that that made me laugh so hard, that I couldn't type back. But it's cool, cause some people even gave me items today, cause I took like 75% off of my store price. This one dude got like 8 7* items, for 6K, and I was selling each for 8K. Dude was so gleeful, I thought he would never leave. Anyway, if you want something, that I'm giving away, and I happen to be in the district, like in my room that is. Let me ask you, what you want, and you shall receive. But my Relic Edge is staying at 20K no matter what...

Delinguaniss
Dec 17, 2006, 01:06 AM
Oh yeah, sorry for double posting, but I did make an Earth Flavored Harisen Fan a little while earlier, and my Light Flavored is cooking now, I'm still crossing my fingers, cause if I have to spend another 11K on a d*** fan, I'm going to just keep on trying, cause style is never too far behind.

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 17, 2006, 01:40 AM
I don't see what the problem is...
I've made over 100K selling Neta Notes and Harisen Boards.

kitex2
Dec 17, 2006, 02:30 AM
On 2006-12-16 22:40, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
I don't see what the problem is...
I've made over 100K selling Neta Notes and Harisen Boards.

i made enough to buy bulletmaster and double sabers < dark ele> in 3 days selling them...but i think market crashed on them i can barely sell them for 5k, and is it just me or is PSU becomeing more empty <ps2/pc servers> i mean usally on weekends 1st and 2nd universe are full, now 2nd universe is barely halfway, is it just me, i mean we did just get an update so i expected it too be even more full.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kitex2 on 2006-12-16 23:31 ]</font>

Lavinia
Dec 17, 2006, 04:25 AM
its just you ,on ps2/pc, those first 2 universes are ,most of the time, full, and other universes have one star or more. But also you got to take in the fact that christmas is a week away and people have to travel and spend time with family, you know that little word called "life". And another thing, there is 18 universes, people are going to be spread out. They are not going to be all in one place. I usely play on a low populated universe, because my PS2 is crap, and I'm hoping im going to get a new one for christams.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lavinia on 2006-12-17 01:34 ]</font>

Ibuka
Dec 17, 2006, 07:03 AM
I made alot of mesta by saleing Harisen & Twin Harisen Battle Fans for 10k.
To me there not hard to get if you play a character that has good luck.
I made about 213k mesta so far off of those fans so far and still making more to sale.
My friends say to me "Damn you still make money off of those damn fans!? Do you even go and do mission anymore for mesta!?" lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ibuka on 2006-12-17 04:08 ]</font>