PDA

View Full Version : PM synth ability affected by quality of food?

ADaryoon
Dec 15, 2006, 10:27 PM
Sorry to make a new post but I've searched for this and haven't found an answer. My question is pretty simple -- does the quality of the food you feed your PM do ANYTHING besides affect the speed at which it levels? For example, does 'fresher' food give it more bonuses at levels? Better synthesizing success? Please help! I'm waiting to level my PM because I don't want to make a crappy one.. but if this doesn't affect its overall ability I'll continue to be a cheapskate and feed it leftovers lol.

Thanx

-Daryoon

Kupi
Dec 15, 2006, 10:56 PM
I don't believe there's a proven connection, but at the same time I doubt anyone's actually tried raising a PM on 7-star Rifles. Still, I don't see why there would be a connection; your PM's reaction is probably just flavor text.

Randomness
Dec 15, 2006, 11:11 PM
On 2006-12-15 19:56, Kupi wrote:
I don't believe there's a proven connection, but at the same time I doubt anyone's actually tried raising a PM on 7-star Rifles. Still, I don't see why there would be a connection; your PM's reaction is probably just flavor text.

Yeah, I doubt theres any real link...

Just a reaction.

CelestialBlade
Dec 16, 2006, 12:46 AM
Doesn't seem to. I still get the same success rate % increase from Monomates that I do from Moon Atomizers.

etlitch
Dec 16, 2006, 06:47 AM
No difference. Synth chance depends on crafting level and BST lvl(not implented yet).

There's some fuzz about that it's only affected in what shape your PM is in (which model) but noone has been able to confirm.

BTW hiii ugly blue robot this is Jen/Female-Type posting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-12-16 03:49 ]</font>

rena-ko
Dec 16, 2006, 06:54 AM
"fresh" is just a typical thing related to the price of the item. fresh fruits cost more than canned junk too. or cheap fake fruitjuice... its just a comment to encourage you to use more expensive stuff as food, as this will let your PM grow faster.

ABDUR101
Dec 16, 2006, 11:54 AM
Any idea when the BST lvl will be implemented to increase synth chances? I've got mine at 25, and if it's actually going to help synth chances I'll be taking my little Choka-Bich out as much as possible just to get better synthing.

ADaryoon
Dec 16, 2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks so much guys -- I was guessing this was the case. Off to feed Pishward, now!