PDA

View Full Version : Replica Special Attack?

MPLe
Nov 25, 2002, 02:55 AM
I have found replicas of Flowen's Sword and DB's Saber and they have special attacks.

When done, the damage is *very* minimal (5-20 dmg to Del Sabers in Hard).

Does anyone know what these special attacks are?

VulpesMundi
Nov 25, 2002, 03:30 AM
The 9-star replicas of DB's Saber and Flowen's Sword don't have specials. I have yet to see any of the 10-star versions, so I can't really say. The original special attacks back in ver.1/2 were Spirit on DB's and Soul on Flowen's. And just in case you haven't tekked them yet, special attacks don't work unless the weapon has been identified by a tekker. Even the 9-star replicas seem to have a special attack when they are in ?SPECIAL WEAPON form.

MPLe
Nov 25, 2002, 08:11 AM
On 2002-11-25 00:30, VulpesMundi wrote:
The 9-star replicas of DB's Saber and Flowen's Sword don't have specials. I have yet to see any of the 10-star versions, so I can't really say. The original special attacks back in ver.1/2 were Spirit on DB's and Soul on Flowen's. And just in case you haven't tekked them yet, special attacks don't work unless the weapon has been identified by a tekker. Even the 9-star replicas seem to have a special attack when they are in ?SPECIAL WEAPON form.

Even after tekking them they still have a special attack that does nothing but do lower damage.

LollipopLolita
Nov 25, 2002, 03:11 PM
would you care to name the stats and the number of stars here so we can update the db?

MPLe
Nov 25, 2002, 11:50 PM
On 2002-11-25 12:11, LollipopLolita wrote:
would you care to name the stats and the number of stars here so we can update the db?

Sure. If you want, I could also show it to you online.

DB'S SABER (9 Star)
ATP + 250
ATA + 43
ATP Needed: 320
Description - Replica of a saber once used by the military. An extremely common replica.

Flowen's Sword (9 Star)
ATP + 300
ATA + 28
LCK + 5
ATP Needed: 430
Description - same as DB'S SABER