PDA

View Full Version : S> 7*s for chizzity-cheap! All sold out, thanks.

Maskim
Dec 16, 2006, 04:41 AM
Well, being sort of paranoid of a my room glitch sort of problem, I've closed my shop. While giving me a false sense of security, it's put me in a bit of a conundrum, as now it's very difficult to sell stuffs. This brings me here.

I have a few 7* weapons I've acquired through either purchasing before checking the market thoroughly, or from my 'successful' synth attempts. These have lower elemental percentages, but because of that I bring them to the public at a very fair price. All of these are going for 80k, 10k less than npc's price of a neutral aligned one. Individual weapons as follows:

10% Dark Doublesaber
12% Ground Death Dancer
26% Dark Cresaud. I purchased this one recently, and although it's really cool, I came to the realization that as a newman, I need every single point of ATP, which compared to the hanzo, this just doesn't give me. It's too bad too, because those extra targets would be nice. My loss, your gain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-16 01:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-16 18:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-17 01:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-17 11:51 ]</font>

Drakorn
Dec 16, 2006, 05:03 AM
I would by some if i was online, good luck in selling them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Drakorn on 2006-12-16 02:03 ]</font>

Maskim
Dec 16, 2006, 06:11 PM
I hate not having my shop! Maskim's Ye Old Pawn Shoppe will be reopening its doors! Under the new management of an alt character, though. Look for these items there, in about 15 mins, if you're interested.

EDIT: Oh yea, to anyone who might be looking for these, or those who frequented my shop before, it will now be under the character Orgasmatron.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-16 15:12 ]</font>

Maskim
Dec 17, 2006, 04:35 AM
Only doublesaber left, from the weapons. Got some newb cast parts for your pm feeding, and some newb weapons very nicely priced for the same use (50m for a saber to feed a hungry pm anyone?). I also have 20 Par Ebons, as i wasn't paying attention and clicked to buy on the wrong thing (was wanting Mot Ebon) for only 3500 each! Losing 10k on that deal, but better to reclaim most of the mone than let it rot in storage.