PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone confirmed/denied PM combat level affecting synth

Shade-
Dec 17, 2006, 12:35 PM
Has anyone done any observation about this? 59% for a 7* is just a little harsh to take, not so much for 7*s, but knowing that any higher than that it will just continue to plummet.

Chaobo99
Dec 17, 2006, 12:38 PM
my only observation ever wa when my GH-430 reached combat lv.10 the synth rate for dalteriri or whatever went from 89%-90%..I didnt feed it..it could be a possibility.

SailorDaravon
Dec 17, 2006, 11:22 PM
My PM is at battle level 41, and there's no change in success %. You could aruge that it's a hidden factor, but I think that's probably unlikely.

zimmk2vgc
Dec 18, 2006, 01:38 PM
i remember reading somewhere that if you increase the weapons relevant stat i.e. raise TECH for canes wands bows etc, then the success rate will go up when synthing said item. Don't take my word for it though.

Golto
Dec 18, 2006, 02:51 PM
SailorDaravon: which type is your pm? The armor pm has synthing trend of ranged weapons so armor % will not increase.

IceBurner
Dec 18, 2006, 03:07 PM
The only known and proven effect is that every every whole point in a PM stat is +0.20% extra success synthesizing the related type of item. In other words, every 5 levels in a stat is a bonus of 1% toward synthing the matching type of equipment.

This makes the maximum bonus 20% for a pure, 100-points-in-one-stat PM. Striking affects striking weapons, Dex for shooting type weapons, mind for casting type weapons, and armor for shield lines.

There is absolutely nothing else that currently has a directly observable effect upon item synthesis. Even the luck system has no observed effect upon synth rates, while its effect on grinding is clearly visible by the differences in what the NPC tells you about your odds.

RS
Dec 18, 2006, 09:29 PM
The more items you synth will cut the time it takes to synth a higher ranked item.

EDIT:I misunderstood the question as my post relates to time and not percentages.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2006-12-18 18:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2006-12-18 20:08 ]</font>