PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hey Tiger !

Angel_Trynn
Nov 25, 2002, 11:19 AM
Hmm, first time to actually post in these forums. Sorry, this is an odd question if this isnt you hehe. Do you have Meiun/Kaori's guild card ? If so its me, and i was wondering since i had my characters corruted if maybe i could get your guild card again.... even though im nowhere near ultimate anymore, but when i do make it maybe i could play with ya again ?

New character is Seiyuko lvl 32 and rising quickly.

Ohh, if its not you (but the pic in your sig looks like the one i "know") im sorry to waste about a minute of your time.

~Kaori~

Angel_Trynn
Nov 25, 2002, 11:22 AM
Oh, and an FYI, Im about to head to work so i prolly wont get to check this again till sometime after 5pm central. But since you have my card (If its you hehe) just send me a simple mail in pso.

ABDUR101
Nov 25, 2002, 12:34 PM
You're new to the forums, Welcome to PSOW!

I'll move this to the Lounge, where you can be properly invited. Also, it's better if you pm someone if what you want to say only partains to them. It's ok, you're new here, so you'll learn. It just takes alittle getting used to. =)

*moves to The Lounge*

Forum Rules are located here (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) and above the forum index. =)

Saladwood
Nov 25, 2002, 04:40 PM
you might also want to pm tiger

welcome!