PDA

View Full Version : Story mode, chpt. 12, help?

ChocoboChad
Dec 17, 2006, 08:52 PM
Hrm, well. I just started chapter 12, and I think I'm lookin' for Cpt. Curtz, but I have no idea where he's at. Seriously, I've been lookin for like an hour.

o_O

Well, any help is appreciated.

Oh yeh, no spoilers please.

<_<; Thanks.

Kyuri
Dec 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
On Parum, behind GRM shop theres a sign thats says AMF and an arrow, there you will find he.

ChocoboChad
Dec 17, 2006, 09:03 PM
Oh yeah?

o_O How'd I miss that?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Well, thanks a lot Kyuri.

Randomness
Dec 17, 2006, 09:20 PM
Btw, it wouldnt hurt to go ahead and make a lot of light weapons, its all dark enemies from here on out, and theres some REALLY stubborn things up there.

Good luck with the HIVE!

Kyuri
Dec 17, 2006, 09:27 PM
On 2006-12-17 18:03, ChocoboChad wrote:
Oh yeah?

o_O How'd I miss that?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Well, thanks a lot Kyuri.

Hehe your welcome, and yea bring LOTS of light weps (all of your weapons if posible) because everything is dark (I think) and also bring all the photon charges u can carry, ull need em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ChocoboChad
Dec 18, 2006, 08:36 PM
Pshaw... Yuh, I finished last night. It'd have been a waste of time to make some light weapons...it was pretty simple without them. Er, Ethan was around level 57 when I started. I did use 6 photon charges though. Still had 3 left...

o_O Karen died. She just ran off into those "Pikmin" things. Y'know, those tall things, like the Belra in PSO? Yuh, she just ran off. (Avoiding revealing Karen's appearance)

Sometimes I wish there weren't photon arts, they make the game too easy...

Thanks again Kyuri, and thanks for the suggestion Randomness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2006-12-18 17:37 ]</font>

LegendKilla01
Jan 2, 2007, 05:04 AM
woah karen died?what a fool,i sort of expected it after that scientist died and karens sister died and stuff i thought that ethan would be all by himself at the end.i just started chap 12.

etlitch
Jan 2, 2007, 05:51 AM
On 2007-01-02 02:04, LegendKilla01 wrote:lol spoiler tags

Solo_Wing
Jan 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
Karen doesn't die!

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 10:28 AM
I wont spoil the ending. I will say this. Before the final battle, you better have at least 3 scape dolls on you. If you dont, you will NOT finish the game. Trust me, Im glad I had them on me! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I think I was Lv65 when I beat the game. I have to check my save file.

Oh & youre not the only one who drove himself crazy before talking to Curtz. When I finally got to talk to him again, naturally, I smacked myself upside the head. LOL

SubstanceD
Jan 2, 2007, 10:42 AM
On 2006-12-18 17:36, ChocoboChad wrote:
Pshaw... Yuh, I finished last night. It'd have been a waste of time to make some light weapons...it was pretty simple without them. Er, Ethan was around level 57 when I started. I did use 6 photon charges though. Still had 3 left...

o_O Karen died. She just ran off into those "Pikmin" things. Y'know, those tall things, like the Belra in PSO? Yuh, she just ran off. (Avoiding revealing Karen's appearance)

Sometimes I wish there weren't photon arts, they make the game too easy...

Thanks again Kyuri, and thanks for the suggestion Randomness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2006-12-18 17:37 ]</font>

Dude,

What exactly did you do. I completed storymode yesterday ( ie. the ending is still fresh in my mind ) and I don't remember Karen dieing at all. I found Hyuga and Maya, we found the doctor, the doctor got infected with seed. We kicked his ass, he died. Mayaa and Hyuga left the party. Ethan and Karen traveled to the control room. A door closed locking Karen out of the rrom. Etah had a big one on one fight with Magashi. Karen, Leo and Tonnio rejoined my party and we took on the last boss/bosses. Does this game have multiple endings or somthing.

OdinTyler
Jan 2, 2007, 11:15 AM
Id say it only has one ending (even tho I did only beat it once). Since someone already slipped, I will confirm that Karen...does...not...die. Period.

Youre gonna have to hustle to finish off the game tho. If you keep at the last boss, youll beat...it. I was sorry to see some other people meet the fate that they did. But, it made for a good story.

Besides, one of those chars's fate was ruined in the opening preview for the chapter. Whats up with that???

Blue-Hawk
Jan 2, 2007, 02:31 PM
On 2007-01-02 07:28, OdinTyler wrote:
I wont spoil the ending. I will say this. Before the final battle, you better have at least 3 scape dolls on you. If you dont, you will NOT finish the game.

You aren't talking about offline story I hope. Because I cleared it last night at lv 58 and never even lost 1/4 my health.

A2K
Jan 2, 2007, 03:27 PM
ChocoboChad meant that Karen ran into a bunch of Bel Pannons and got owned, not that she was canonically "in a cutscene" killed.

Saigan
Jan 3, 2007, 04:14 AM
The confusion on this thread gets an award.

OdinTyler
Jan 3, 2007, 10:27 AM
BlueHawk: Yeah I am. How did you finish it at 58 & not die once? I dont want to give away what happens at the end, but, lets just say a certain attack (I think you know which one) kinda forced me to have Scape Dolls on me.

Blue-Hawk
Jan 3, 2007, 06:34 PM
On 2007-01-03 07:27, OdinTyler wrote:
BlueHawk: Yeah I am. How did you finish it at 58 & not die once? I dont want to give away what happens at the end, but, lets just say a certain attack (I think you know which one) kinda forced me to have Scape Dolls on me.

I was using the A rank armor from Moatoob. THAT and I was running my Ethan as a max level force using a rod with Resta, Gidiga, Nosdiga and Megiverse on it. NONE were maxed out, either. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I love ground spells. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Divanti
Jan 4, 2007, 06:37 AM
Lol, I just finally got around to finishing it last night, and Chapter 12 is a cakewalk. The Tero / HP Restore unit for your armor works wonders. Ever since I got that, and the Safety Heart before that, I never had to use mates again. I think I used one Scape Doll in the Hive cuz I got cocky and caught a whole volley of Megids to the face, but other than that no problems at all. While I suppose you don't NEED light weapons, it sure made things easier. It's a much cheaper option than ponying up the cash for the new S rank weapons. I had all A or B ranks that I synthed myself with light elements. Did most of the level with my Hanzo that I synthed with 60% light, and switching off between a Double Saber, Death Dancer, and a Durandal, all with varying % of light as needed.

OdinTyler
Jan 4, 2007, 11:10 AM
Oh thats why. Ive barely begun to use attack spells. Been busy with weps. Ethan's Lv10 Hunter & partial Ranger for me (last I checked). Ill try again eventually...