PDA

View Full Version : just finished the game and got a few questions.....

hans4
Dec 17, 2006, 11:19 PM
1.ummm how r there still SEED? you destroyed them all yet they are in online mode.....
2.did it show anything during the credites?(i siped em)
yea anyone have an anser for ether?

Pentence
Dec 17, 2006, 11:39 PM
Ok simple there is another hive suspected somewhere also not all of th infected monsters were found.Second i dont know about the redits owever once you play online story missions you will understand a bit more.

Variance
Dec 17, 2006, 11:41 PM
As Pentence said, the HIVE you destroyed was not the only one out there; who knows, there might be an entire SEED planet out there somewhere. As for the credits, there was a somewhat humorous voice clip at the end that had Ethan, Hyuga, and Karen talking about network mode. THat's all, though,

hans4
Dec 17, 2006, 11:53 PM
On 2006-12-17 20:39, Pentence wrote:
Ok simple there is another hive suspected somewhere also not all of th infected monsters were found.Second i dont know about the redits owever once you play online story missions you will understand a bit more.

i did play the story mission....the mask one....is there more now?

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 12:45 AM
common 55 views and i can get another reply?

Ronin1of47
Dec 18, 2006, 12:55 AM
well next week we get the next online story mission so wait till then( plus if all the seed were destroyed what the hell would be the point of network mode?)
think of it like halo and halo 2
you think at the end of halo u saved the universe but wait now there is no story for halo2 ... ooo there was another Halo we didnt know about. same thing i guess

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-17 21:57 ]</font>

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 01:34 AM
we get another story next week????????????

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 18, 2006, 01:36 AM
::insert lame voice actors voices here:: "now go continue the story in network mode!!!"

"what you mean im not the hero :'( "

Zorafim
Dec 18, 2006, 02:17 AM
At the end, it says that the amount of seed activity dropped significantly, but there was still seed. At the beginning of online story, it said that the seed activity was greater than what was thought, and that a second hive was suspected, though unlocated. So, I guess we just have to stick with network mode.

Polenicus
Dec 18, 2006, 08:12 AM
Would be kinda cool if there was a SEED planet. Would be even cooler if they made it a Ragol homage (No, not Ragol, but with a definite homage flavour. Mysteriously destroyed colony with technology from the era that Crea weapons were made, berserk machines, ancient ruins beneath the colony, maybe one or two classic PSO enemies...)

Yeah, I know, not likely. Not unless all of that actually managed to be on the disc already. But I can dream, can't I?