PDA

View Full Version : Ronin Warriors

BigBadWolf
Dec 18, 2006, 01:48 PM
It looks like our perpetually absent leader has finally came back to dissolve our guild and leave PSU for good. -_-

Well I still enjoy PSU and now our group is running around without access to our beloved guild resources like forums, and something has to be done about it.

What we are looking for:

-A small/medium sized guild of dedicated PSU players [PC/PS2]
*We have one 360 member though
-A forum that's active where we can give/ask for infomation on the game and latest PSU news and has mods
-A guild who's main communication is MSN IM, or an IRC server. Voice chat apps are alright, but we don't really use them.
-Lastly and most importantly, were looking for a guild that isn't an ongoing soap opera. We don't like drama, we just all want to play the game.

What we are offering:
-we've got a small group of players, but we're all lv. 45-55 with a good spread of Hunter, Ranger, and Force types jobs. I'm a level 52 Fortetecher for example. All ready to jump into the S rank missions.
-a lot of synth items, and evolved PMs we are willing to share with our guild members to contribute to it's growth. Although we'll have to get to know you better first of course.
-We're very social and diverse family of gamers, if you've partied with me or any of us before, you'd know ^_^
-for a resource side we have the tools for making guild videos, web design skills, moderator experience, and other nifty guild stuff.

I'm shopping around for a good guild for our crew as we speak. If anybody here can help us out that would be great.
If anybody is part of a good guild that you'd recommend you can respond to this or IM me at
MSN: regalx @ hotmail .com (without spaces)
AIM: regalx1
Yahoo:Regalx1 @yahoo .com (without spaces)

Hope to see you in-game ^_^

Zelutos
Dec 20, 2006, 02:39 AM
We'll discuss on MSN.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2006-12-19 23:44 ]</font>