PDA

View Full Version : My Room was jacked

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 06:28 PM
Ok so I come online thinking I might do some synthing and I find that my PM has been reset to 0 and then renamed to tmgonline.org. I go to my visitor log and see the "name" KkiOWdbT$33567655. That obviously sticks out so I went to the room and the character is sitting there named "steal your heart baby" and just types "Haha" over and over again. Sonic Team needs to step up and take care of this, oh and I just noticed he stole all my decos except really bad ones.

Edit: Went to the room and she is just walking around putting up all sorts of decos that probably arent hers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Premier on 2006-12-18 15:29 ]</font>

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:28, The_Premier wrote:
Ok so I come online thinking I might do some synthing and I find that my PM has been reset to 0 and then renamed to tmgonline.org. I go to my visitor log and see the "name" KkiOWdbT$33567655. That obviously sticks out so I went to the room and the character is sitting there named "steal your heart baby" and just types "Haha" over and over again. Sonic Team needs to step up and take care of this, oh and I just noticed he stole all my decos except really bad ones.

Edit: Went to the room and she is just walking around putting up all sorts of decos that probably arent hers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Premier on 2006-12-18 15:29 ]</font>

Holy Fuck, that is the guy that got DJ and told him he was hit hard!

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 06:33 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:33, The_Premier wrote:
So is there anyway to get a GM to come to the room and bust this asshole?

Wait, he is still there?
There might be...I apologize, but I don't know what to do...

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 06:33 PM
So is there anyway to get a GM to come to the room and bust this asshole?

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 06:34 PM
yeah im in the room with him, get online and seach that room

rvzero
Dec 18, 2006, 06:34 PM
aye that brat raided my room before yours...
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f219/reaver042/tmgguy.png

DarkAeon
Dec 18, 2006, 06:37 PM
on that tmgonline.org website there is a guy named makaveli_X isnt there a guy named that here too?

edit: oh ya, sorry to be offtopic, just report it to sega as detailed as possible getting all the info you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2006-12-18 15:37 ]</font>

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
how do i report it?

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:37, DarkAeon wrote:
on that tmgonline.org website there is a guy named makaveli_X isnt there a guy named that here too?

edit: oh ya, sorry to be offtopic, just report it to sega as detailed as possible getting all the info you can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2006-12-18 15:37 ]</font>

Yep.

I smell a rat.

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 06:42 PM
Click on a mods name, and hastle him till he does something. Go tot he official PSU website and send something in, it's easy.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 18, 2006, 06:43 PM
Lmao , Fine ban me. Ive done nothing to you all and have actually helped out alot in the cheaters forum.

DarkAeon
Dec 18, 2006, 06:48 PM
well, i just thought i'd point that out to you guys... it looked suspicious to me. maybe the reason you can help out so much is by knowing so much information of hacking becuase you have experience with it?

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 06:51 PM
If by "helping out" you mean saying "lol thts nt h0w thy d0 1tz." then yeah, you've helped a great deal.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 18, 2006, 06:52 PM
Exactly, But I've never harmed anyones game even though I could. I have a legit character just like everyone else.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 18, 2006, 06:53 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:51, Zeta wrote:
If by "helping out" you mean saying "lol thts nt h0w thy d0 1tz." then yeah, you've helped a great deal.

typical ungrateful person here on the forums, Over a month ago I warned everyone about room hacking, no one listened... Ive been posting tips since then on how to prevent it But no one seems to listen.

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 06:54 PM
Is someone talking about me? But seriously, leave Mak alone...

Careful
Dec 18, 2006, 06:57 PM
Quit playing innocent, we know its you!!!!111

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 07:00 PM
Hey Makaveli, can you give me the link to those tips or just repost them plz?

rvzero
Dec 18, 2006, 07:01 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:53, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:

typical ungrateful person here on the forums, Over a month ago I warned everyone about room hacking, no one listened... Ive been posting tips since then on how to prevent it But no one seems to listen.

Well I wasnt here a month ago.. *goes see the warning and tips*

Mewnie
Dec 18, 2006, 07:01 PM
BURN THE WITCH!

How do you know she's a witch?

She turned me into a newt!

A newt?

I.... got better.

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 07:02 PM
I dont even feel like playing now cause I worked hard for my PM and now thats down the tube. These guys think that hacking is just so cool and everything. How about they grow up and get jobs. Stop living w/ your parents and maybe think about college or a career. Hacking a video game is pretty lame. Atleast hack something worth while, oh no wait you cant because you only have enough "talent" to hack this game. Real cool. All these guys are just hacking to compensate for their lack of a real life.

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 07:04 PM
On 2006-12-18 15:52, MaKaVeLi_X wrote:
Exactly, But I've never harmed anyones game even though I could. I have a legit character just like everyone else.

You aren't helping catch the fuckers either, even though evidently you could be.

Where I live, that's called AIDING AND ABETTING, and it's akin to being the thief.

Maskim
Dec 18, 2006, 07:05 PM
Mak's cool. He may be TMG, and he may even be doing this (no evidence besides guilt by association though) but for quite some time he's warned us, and told us how to prevent it. He hasn't hidden his affiliation either, freely admitting it. Those who listened aren't getting robbed. Everyone else is just starting to take heed and listen now.

Maskim
Dec 18, 2006, 07:09 PM
On 2006-12-18 16:04, Zeta wrote:

You aren't helping catch the fuckers either, even though evidently you could be.

Where I live, that's called AIDING AND ABETTING, and it's akin to being the thief.

Hanging out with people isn't aiding and abetting, it's circumstantial at best. If he was hiding a fugitive in his home, or giving them money, or something along those lines, then it's aiding. Prove he took possession of stolen goods or something before you make accusations towards someone that although a member of a rogue group, has done more than most legits to protect the legits of psu.

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 07:12 PM
He's with-holding information that could lead to the capture of said hacker(s), which is Obstruction of Justice (if this goes to court, which is improbable).

Also, I'd like to see these "Warnings."

The_Premier
Dec 18, 2006, 07:13 PM
This person had admitted to it but then said "Just joking" probably with the assumption I was taking pics and having them sent it

Niered
Dec 18, 2006, 07:16 PM
Zeta, Ive been reading em, they are helpful. Makaveli has been doing everything he can to help us. If he did anymore, TMG wouldnt allow him in anymore, and then we wouldnt have an inside man. So basically,

BE HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU GOT, CUZ YOU CANT GET ANYTHING MORE.

I wish hed tell us who they were also, but he cant and i understand that.

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 07:17 PM
SO WHERE ARE THE GOD DAMNED LINKS? I'd LOVE to see these "Warnings."

What good is an informant if they're with-holding information?

Maskim
Dec 18, 2006, 07:20 PM
On 2006-12-18 16:12, Zeta wrote:
He's with-holding information that could lead to the capture of said hacker(s), which is Obstruction of Justice (if this goes to court, which is improbable).

Also, I'd like to see these "Warnings."

Do a forum search under his name if you want to see them.

Obstruction of Justice, the refusal to give, or claiming of ignorance, or purposefully shielding a suspect/person of interest/fugitive. This only works if the cops are the ones questioning them. If I thought you knew someone involved in a crime, and you didn't tell me the information I sought, you wouldn't be guilty of anything. If you did the same to a cop, and they could prove you knew, then you get obstruction...but usually not as it's difficult to prove in many cases, and even when it is provable, the tax payer money spent to convict for the piddly crime and punishment is not usually seen as worth it.

In this case, if you were Sega, and asked him, and he refused to tell, and he knew...then it's obstruction. You're not, so it's nothing. Get terminology straight please.

Mystil
Dec 18, 2006, 07:22 PM
I haven't been to the cheaters forums regulary in since I left PSOGC so I didn't see such posts he made. But I'm sticking to my ways in dealing with this:

-Not shit talking hackers.
-Not making negative assumptions.

I like my room decors and I like my PM.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2006-12-18 16:23 ]</font>

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 07:22 PM
btw premier, look, he/she/it mailed me, about MaKaVeLi_X
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2954/dscf0320zo4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/7638/dscf0321jj8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

DarkAeon
Dec 18, 2006, 07:29 PM

Ok, well when I saw your name on the TMG website, and then you point out this. What you fail to see is you PROMOTED people to hack other people's things, which is practically indirectly harming other people's game.

Ever see the movie spiderman? How about when Peter let the thief get away because he was mad at the moment, well the thief later killed his grandfather.

You don't always want to promote cheating, even if you think you want to.

EJ
Dec 18, 2006, 07:31 PM
Just because MaKaVeLi_X can hack into PSU and ruin the game for but choose to not and help out everyone wants him ban?

That makes no sense, just because someone has that ability and choose not to do it just shows you that he isn't one of those idiot kiddie scripts that got a hold of the hacks.

He is actually helping and provide tips to provide you from getting hack but seems no one is listening except those who are actual member of hacking boards.

DarkAeon
Dec 18, 2006, 07:35 PM
On 2006-12-18 16:31, EJ wrote:
Just because MaKaVeLi_X can hack into PSU and ruin the game for but choose to not and help out everyone wants him ban?

That makes no sense, just because someone has that ability and choose not to do it just shows you that he isn't one of those idiot kiddie scripts that got a hold of the hacks.

He is actually helping and provide tips to provide you from getting hack but seems no one is listening except those who are actual member of hacking boards.

I'm a member of a hacking board. Obviously you didn't read my post. He IS promoting cheating AND trying to stop it. You can't do that, that's why there are some people here on both ends. That's where the conflict is and people turn it into a flame war.

Ryna
Dec 18, 2006, 07:38 PM
Since this thread is starting to go off-topic as well, I am going to lock it to avoid pointless flaming.