PDA

View Full Version : eh well lock, move, or flame who cares

Agne
Dec 18, 2006, 08:15 PM
to start this... i just need to say a few things..

well first i must say X_iLeVaKaM is not a clever way to hide one's identity...

secondly the majority of your post were essentially.."don't get hackers banned for hacking= they don't hack you". some other info you did bring up, just so i'm not being completely one sided.

I'm not going to point fingers at who's hacking or doing what but a video of you hacking has supposedly surfaced on other sites... i have seen them and i know that there are ways to trick the eye in different ways... especially in video games...

however some in the community of hackers on the ps2 have mentioned your name as to who could be helping the malicious hackers...

thirdly..read my intro in the introduction section.. i don't mind hacking or duping... i've never been a claimer of 100% legitness...however being malicious in intent is also not the idea of a true hacker but that of a cracker...

same thing goes for the ppl who claim to be the light of the community... bringing the worst out of ppl that could possibly hurt you but most likely won't... this includes the insta-ban idea for ALL violators. Come on do you truly believe all hackers/dupers are out there to get just you... some one ought get the x-file team, i think we got a plot line shright tchya.

do you as a real life person, obey every law out there?? and if you got caught breaking ANY law what if you were given only life in prison or death... what then?? well that's what you're preaching. Have a little compassion for other people, the same kind of compassion your asking of a hacker standing in front of your pm with a zero bomb on him...

both sides need to realize the other sides idea of playing and how each can be fun...

legiters love the grind... the wait for and item... the long time game and exactly what the game is for, nothing more, nothing less.

hackers on the other hand love having every rare, something near impossible for any legiter. Secondly, they are most likely ADHD and not too much into the whole grind thing.

any legiter ever have a whole set of hacked heaven's punisher's... how about gal wind... didn't think so... any hacker know the feeling of finding that rare you've been doing several hundreds of runs for... doubt it.

in summation ppl quit being asses, both of the sides are acting like fucking kids, maybe you are a kid, maybe your not...
but grow the fuck up anyways!!!!!

hackers leave your penis alone everytime you take someone back several hours of work...

legiters leave you penis alone everytime you ban someone...

play together, be guardians, and most of all, be human beings...
i would like to think that with all the wars in the world and all the bullshit in life, ppl would want to just play a game together regardless of one's style... or legitness...

EphekZ
Dec 18, 2006, 08:17 PM
Didnt bother to read this post all I know is that this will be locked and deleted since this is PM material.

Nestahima
Dec 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
Or hacking sucks.

/thread

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
I just wanted to say, my thread about Maya did not have to be deleted.

DikkyRay
Dec 18, 2006, 08:19 PM
acking is a fucking dumb way to play an online game.
(woo posted before lock/deletion!)

Agne
it got moved to rants i think i loved my post on that so much i had to look for it lol

DarkAeon
So, I would like to know your outlook after you have been hacked. Who knows, maybe you already have?

Awesome, ignore what I just said. Also to the person who said maka can be our inside man. No, if anything he would be another website's inside man.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkAeon on 2006-12-18 17:21 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 18, 2006, 08:21 PM
Humanity? Ha! What humanity? Human beings aren't a fad anymore. It's being different, and converting those to be them. It would have been better if you actually took the time to spell it out right, type correctly, and make it readable, but it looks really scrapped up.

If humanity returns, remind me so I can be there to say hello.

MaKaVeLi_X
Dec 18, 2006, 08:23 PM
"secondly the majority of your post were essentially.."don't get hackers banned for hacking= they don't hack you"."

Ive never once said that.

Agne
Dec 18, 2006, 08:26 PM
i have been hacked in past games... not yet. but rumors suggest that the reason for malicious hacking is preying on certain ppl that
1)get ppl banned for non malicious hacking and their friends become malicious in intent
2)flame or rag on ppl that don't do malicious hacking (sorry if i might have made the same mistake Makaveli, but that was a reply to the other locked post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )
3)have already made enemies of malicious hackers in past carnations of pso.

have i been hacked... not yet, i'm on 360

will it happen... yes

am i going to ban every person who wants a little extra money and gets a little carried away.. no. nor am i gonna give any one who gets caught with marijuana the death sentence...

Ronzeru
Dec 18, 2006, 08:33 PM
On 2006-12-18 17:18, Delinguaniss wrote:

Agreed. That was the best thread i've seen in a longtime. I went on a lunch break at work and came back looking to see what other posts surfaced, and BAM it's gone. I can't begin to tell you how agrivating it was to see it gone.

CelestialBlade
Dec 18, 2006, 08:33 PM
It's the goddamn Internet.

Niered
Dec 18, 2006, 08:35 PM
Haha! At least we can keep our sense of humor, I mean, there might be some hacking going on, but boobs are still what matters!

Ryna
Dec 18, 2006, 08:38 PM
On 2006-12-18 17:33, Ronzeru wrote:

On 2006-12-18 17:18, Delinguaniss wrote:

Agreed. That was the best thread i've seen in a longtime. I went on a lunch break at work and came back looking to see what other posts surfaced, and BAM it's gone. I can't begin to tell you how agrivating it was to see it gone.

I'm guessing the OP for that thread never checked their private message center. The Maya thread was moved to a more appropriate forum:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=130385&forum=14&34

As for this topic, I am going to lock it since leaving it open will only invite flames. If you disagree with someone, use the Private Message function.