PDA

View Full Version : Your best trade?

Metal_Gear
Nov 25, 2002, 04:30 PM
I just traded a Soul Eater for a Varista, a Custom Ray Ver.00, Flowen's Sword, Dragon Slayer and Gobooma's Claw. The funny thing is, he proposed this trade. Of course I couldn't decline it.. What was your best trade?

Note: I'm not sure if this should go int the trading forum or not because I don't wanna ask for a trade. Sorry in advance if it's in the wrong forum.

Special_K
Nov 25, 2002, 04:41 PM
Dude, the items you got from that deal...are crap. I have at least 3 of each of those items, in the varista's case...7. It's a decent deal...I guess, but the soul eater is a quest item, anyone can get it if they do the right quests. Just don't go around bragging about it.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 25, 2002, 04:51 PM
Compared to the SOUL EATER the items are great. And, when you consider that only certain ids find those items, it's a good deal, especially if those weapons have good %.

A couple of deals that I liked was a YAMATO for 25 various materials (mostly power and evade) & a DEMOLITION COMET for a Dragon Slayer, FLOWEN (MICK), and JUSTY.

I'm usually patient, but since I'm going for max stats, I wanted materials early, so I don't "accidently" use the wrong number of type of material early on. I have the ids to find JUSTY and FLOWEN (MICK), but the Slayer is not something common for the ids I have; besides, they all had pretty good %.

Metal_Gear
Nov 28, 2002, 10:30 PM
Special K, I wasn't bragging too much. I realize the items I got aren't very rare or useful. But for a Soul Eater? Come on. A Soul Eater is extremely easy to obtain. Anyway, it was a good deal to me since I only had a Varista and Custom Ray from the stuff I got.

X-G02
Nov 29, 2002, 06:16 PM
I traded Demolition Comet for:
God/Body
GUARD WAVE
15 Photon Drops..

Thats a pretty good trade I guess..

X-G02
Nov 29, 2002, 06:16 PM
I traded Demolition Comet for:
God/Body
GUARD WAVE